Chapter Twenty

Me: *looks for Michael* APPLEHEAD!

Michael: *is outside watching his children play together with a rainbow ball*

Me: *sneaks up behind Michael wearing a scary mask* BOOO!!!

Michael: *screams like he does* AAAH!

Paris, Prince, and Blanket: Aah!

Me: Hahahaha! I scared you Michael! 😂

Michael: *puts his hand on his chest and lets out a sigh of relief* You sure did.

Me: *snickers* I was lookin all over the house for you, because you've got more questions and dares from your lovely fans.

Michael: *smiles* Okay! I'll go and get my chewdren and then, I'll meet you there.

Me: Okay! *gives Michael a quick kiss on the cheeks before running back inside*

Michael: *blushes* Gosh, she is a sweet girl. 😊

(*Fifteen minutes later...*)

Michael: *walks into the living room with a glass of orange juice in his hand* Okay! I'm ready to answer some questions.

Me: Awesome! So, this fan wanted to ask you a question, and they wanted to know if you still get lots of fan mail every day from the fans despite the pandemic.

Michael: Well, of course I do! I've received lots of lovely gifts and letters from the fans. And since the world still fighting the pandemic, I stay home with my chewdren most of the time nowadays because I don't want them to get sick.

Me: And did they get their vaccines?

Michael: Yes, they did. I asked Bill to find a way to get their vaccines delivered to my home so we wouldn't have to go out in public.

Me: Awww!