AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys, it's been a while. Sorry I haven't been updating, Senior year is chaotic and I've been busy with studying to the SAT and finding colleges along with finishing up the requirements for graduation that I had little time to myself much less to write. However, writing is a passion of mines and I really love this story I had planned out so I am determined to complete it.

Since tomorrow is the start of a New Year I decided to get back into writing and publishing the chapters for this story. I also took the time to edit chapter one because it has come to my attention that I typed "Harry" instead of Billy when writing the scene where the Blacks + Leo came to see them after arriving in Forks. Thank you to those who were kind enough to point out my mistakes!

Also I've said this before but I feel like I should say it once more before the next chapter is released, this book— despite being in third person point of view, will be following Mateo's life and the romance between him and Jasper. While it follows the story line, there will be some changes that will occur since Mateo is now added to the mix.

That is basically all I wanted to talk about in this authors note. Once more I apologize for my lack of updates and I promise to do better. Thank you all for reading and being patient with me. I wish you all a Happy New Year!

<3