C H A P T E R | E I G H T | ARABELLA

"𝗕𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘

"𝗕𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘." Steven says standing at the entrance of his house. "Bye handsome." I said before jogging up to him and pecking his lips. He grunts and holds my waist pulling me into him more. I smile and pull away before things get to heated.

"Ok bye bye now!" I said hopping in my car and driving off.

-

I pull into the driveway of Vins house and grab my purse getting out. I walk to the front door and before I can even knock, the door opens revealing my mom. "Where the hell were you?!" She yells, I glance behind her to see Vin with his arms crossed and smirking.

I resist the feeling to roll my eyes and quickly walk inside. "I was with a friend." I said with a concerned voice. I am a grown adult, I can be wherever I want without telling anyone. "A friend that calls you Baby?" She says crossing her arms and raising a brow.

"Yeah?" I spoke. Vin glares at me and clenches and unclenches his jaw. "Go to your room." She says avoiding my eyes. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. Before I can open my room door, she pulls my arm back and slaps me.

I gasp and hold my face. "Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!" She yells. I glance at vin again and he just smirks again. I'm sick of this shit. I open my room door and slam it closed. I grab my suitcases and start packing again. Once I've finished, I open the door and walk downstairs with my bags in my hands.

I see Vin and my mom on the couch cuddling making me roll my eyes. They look back at me and their eyes widen. "W-where are you going, Bella?" My mom asked getting up and walking over to me who was now at the front door.

"Away from this damn place." I was about to walk out when a vin grabs my arm. I jerk my arm away and look at him. He is giving me angry eyes. I don't give 2 fucks though. My mom grabs my arm this time and pulls me close to her.

"Let me go." I said in a low tone. They were really pissing me off. "Who the hell are you talking to?" She says in a stern voice. "You." I said staring directly in her eyes. I pull my arm away again, but she wouldn't let go.

"Let go Marina." I said glaring at her. She looks taken aback by my sentence. She quickly slaps my face again. I groan before pulling my arm out of her grip and slapping her back. She and vin gasps.

I grin and grab my bags walking outside. "Belle wait!" Vin says running out. I ignore him and put my bags in the back seat. "Bella, stop just stop, please." He begs. I ignore him still and open the driver's door, ready to get in. He grabs my waist, pushes me on the car and kisses me.

I gasp and push him away. He growls and leans in again, kissing me. I try not to kiss back but end up kissing back anyways. "What the fuck!" We here behind us. We quickly pull away seeing my mom with an ice pack on her cheek.

"Marina, wait I can explain-" I roll my eyes grabbing his collar and kissing him again. Marina gapes and storms back inside the house. "What the hell Belle! Why would you do that!?" He practically yells. I shrug and get into my car.