C H A P T E R | PROLOGUE | VINCENT

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"W—WE SHOULDN'T, VIN" She tells me with a shaky breath. I tune her out as I continue nibbling and lathering kisses on her lavished neck. She trembles in my hold as I leave my marks on her.

"It seems that you're enjoying this, oh so much amore." I voice. She mewls and pushes me away gently. I retreat away from her once I use all of my solidity to stop my destruction on her skin.

She begins saunter away, while I observe her. My eyes travel down to her lower region. I can see her light panties through her skintight leggings.

I let out a grumbled sound as I am now conscious of my tightening groin. She cranes her neck to get me into the view of her eyesight once more. I jog up to her grabbing her hand and placing it on my erected erection.

Her eyes widen as she feels what she has done to me. "This is your doing, so you will be un-doing it." She releases a breath as I grab her waist, guiding her into the closest room to us, which happens to be her bedroom. I shut the door with my foot and slowly start undressing her.

I smirk as she nibbles on her bottom lip. I bend down and kiss her as she is now lying on her bed. She kisses back with her cherry sweet, plumped lips. She moans with her angel like voice as I tease her though her baby pink thongs.

I gently massage her heat before adding pressure making her squirm. I snicker when she buries her flourished face into her comforter.

The sight makes me instantly harder. I gaze into the deep abyss of her pupils. My eyes run over her entire face, from her swollen lips to her creasing eyebrows.

My mind wanders off to her mother, Marina. I gasp before getting off of her swiftly breaking free from the tension-built room.

I silently curse myself for doing what I just did. I practically masturbated my stepdaughter. I am not the one to cheat, but there is just something about her.

I run my hands through my slick brunette hair. I inhale my fingers that now smelled of Arabella's area. My lip twitches upwards before I shake my head back into reality. I usher into my restroom and I wash my hands.

I let out a heavy wind as I hear the front door open and slam close. Arabella has left, and she is furious.
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

| 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟐/𝟏𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 |