C H A P T E R | S I X | ARABELLA

𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗔𝗧 Steven's previous joke while he laughs also

𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗔𝗧 Steven's previous joke while he laughs also. I hold my stomach slowly quieting my laughs. "Today was fun Steve, we should definitely have a second date." I told him while looking into his green eyes.

"Yeah, I've enjoyed your company too Belle."
He responds with lovestruck eyes.

"Well, I guess we better get going." I said to him while starting my car. He nods. "Belle wait." He says hopping into the passenger side of my car.

I raise my eyebrow at him in question. He smiles before leaning in. I lean in also and our lips crash together gently. I moan a bit as I stroke his blonde hair. His hands caress my hips while mine are in his hair and on his neck.

I pull away and unbuckle before climbing into his lap. He smiles at me again before kissing me. I start unbuttoning his dress shirt. He grabs my hands before I could finish. I pull away while he looks at me sweetly.

"Maybe we should wait." He says still grinning generously. I reply with an okay before pecking his lips once more. He smiles and buttons up his shirt, covering his muscular abs. I whine a bit in my head. I move back to the driver's seat and stroke my hair.

I have a bit of a sad expression on my face, but I respect his decision, so I just try to fix the sad look in my eyes. While I apply some strawberry lip balm, he stares at me and notices my slightly sad face. He rubs my back making me look at him.

"Do you want to stay at my place tonight?" He asks me furrowing his eyebrows. I'm a bit taken aback by this.

Didn't he just say he didn't want to have sex? He notices my confused expression and quickly fixes his statement.

He unfurrows his eyebrows as soon as he sees my face. "No no! I mean like just to stay over. We're not going to do anything." He says with a nervous expression. "Yeah sure," I replied calmly. He smiles. "Can I drive?" He asks, still staring into my brown eyes. I nod.

-

Steve guides me into his house with his hand on my lower back. My face is burning from this. He notices how tense I am and says something about it. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I said with a shaky voice.

'Fuck, he's so sexy.'

I think in my head. Or did I?

He immediately freezes and his face turns pink. I turn around after I realize I said that out loud. "Oh my! I'm so sorry. That was so uncalled for. I'm sorry if I've made you uncomfortable, I'll leave no-" he cuts me off by placing his lips on mine roughly. He pushes me back into the wall.

I moan wrapping my arms around his head while he wraps his arms around my waist. He drops his hands slip under my skirt to my ass and squeezes it making me squeal and break away from the kiss. He immediately stops and backs away from me, face still pink.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you u-uncomfortable-" I cut him off my slamming his lips into mine again, placing his hands on my ass. He grunts and massages my bare ass making me moan. "Fuck your ass is so soft cutie." He says after breaking the kiss.

I moan again and kiss him again. He groans and grinds his now visible bulge into my pelvis. I gasp grasping my nails into his shoulders. "I t-thought you wanted t-to wait." I said out of breath. "I did but you just make me feel so good without even touching me."

I smile and unbutton his floral button up. his abs peak out making me moan and feel all over them. I kiss and nibble my way down to his abs making him groan and harden even more. He grabs my jaw and kisses me roughly again. "I'm about to give you the best orgasm of your life cutie." He says lustfully making my pussy throb and my legs weak.

I needed to take my mind off of Vin, and Steven was helping .. .. . .. ... . a lot.