C H A P T E R | T W O | ARABELLA

𝗜 𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗣 𝗔𝗦 𝗜 grab my luggage's from the loading dock

𝗜 𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗣 𝗔𝗦 𝗜 grab my luggage's from the loading dock. I quickly make my way out of the airport. I plug my air pods in my ears before playing my favorite playlist.

I call an uber to take me to the Rentable car place. Once we arrive, I pass the sweet lady a 20-dollar bill and make my way out of the car into the shop. I immediately smell tires and oil when I open the doors to the shop.

I go up to the guy behind the front counter and ask him for a White Hyundai. He nods, face flustered while I give him my card. I'm renting this car for a few months, so I paid him 5000. I wait on a sofa for him to prepare my car.

He soon taps my shoulder and hands me my keys. I smile also flushed and thank him before walking out to my new car. I smile at the beautiful car I paid so much money for. I hop in the car and start it. I buckle up and take my air pods off. I look in the rear-view mirror to see a basket of some car essentials.

I smile before grabbing some sanitize wipes from the basket and wiping down a few things. I set my phone on the phone holder on the wind shield and set my GPS to Vincents house.

I drive off thinking about my last encounter with Vincent. I left that day we were making out and never came back.

I made an excuse that one of my friend's moms died so I went to comfort them and stay with them for a few months.

That was until my mom forced me to come back by sending me a passport through the mail.

I arrive to their house after an hour. I sigh before stroking my hair back and straightening my make up.

I grab the keys out of the ignition and grab my phone, sliding it into my back pocket. I pop the trunk open and slide out my 2 luggage's. I close the trunk and click the lock button on my keys making the car beep.

My heels clicked on the pavement as I walked down the long driveway towards the place, I now call hell.

I pushed the doorbell button and not a moment later the door flew open revealing Vincent and my mom.

I stare at my mom smiling before looking at Vincent and dropping my smile.

God he is so hot! That suit is so tight on his torso, you can see his 8 pack through it. I glance down seeing their hands interlocked with each other. I frown before smiling again looking at my mom.

"Arabella, welcome back." Vincent says before taking my hand and pecking it. I take my hand back and hug my mom while he frowns.

"Welcome back Lovebug!" My mom kind of yells in excitement.

I smile as a response.

This is going to be the worst year ever.

-