C H A P T E R | F O U R | ARABELLA

𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣, a smirk on my lips as last night's events plays through my mind

𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣, a smirk on my lips as last night's events plays through my mind. My thighs still hot to touch. I go to my closet and pull out a red silk night gown and slip it on. It only goes about mid-thigh whilst having a lacy deep V-neck.

I slip off my panties and decide not to put on a new pair, since it's just Daddy and I, my mom went on a business trip.

I swing my door open revealing my mother, blocking my path. "Oh, I was just coming to wake you." She smiles innocently.

What the fuck!?

"Mom you're home, I had no idea you were here." I speak, awkwardness coursing through me. "Vin picked me up this morning since the trip was canceled so I booked a hotel room late last night, I didn't want to tell you so it would be a surprise."

"Well, I'm surprised alright. I missed you." I chuckle lightly remembering she's only been gone not even 24 hours. "Well, I missed you too honey! I brought you a few things from a shop deep in the town before I came."

"Oh, you shouldn't have!" i say pulling away from our mother daughter hug. "Of course, I did I love spoiling you." I smile. "Well, I need a shower. I feel icky and gross." She scurries off to her and Vin's room, the shut of the door echoing through the hall.

I bitterly march down the steps where I find Vincent making pancakes in the kitchen. "Good morning, Amore." His deep voice greets me.

"Don't you 'Good morning Amore' me. Why the hell didn't you tell me you were picking her up this morning?" I angrily pout.

"You were sleeping." He turns to me, noticing my unhappy face, he pulls me into him. "Come on, it'll be fine."

"No, you should've said something."

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry." He bends down, capturing my lips in a soft embrace.

"Not while she's here." I pull away, which only makes him pick me up and set me down on the counter.

"Shes in the shower, we have time." He quickly undoes his pants and slides them down, exposing his large member. He wastes no time pushing up my nightgown, exposing my naked pussy. He slides himself all the way in, filling me.

"Fuck." I bite my lip and moan as he pumps in and out of me, his thumb rubbing circles on my clit. "I bet you were waiting for me to fuck you like this, huh babygirl?" He says making me moan and clench around him.

He grunts before wrapping a hand around my neck and thrusting harder making his balls slap against my pussy.

Vincent kisses me hard, thrusting even faster. I pull away from the kiss. "Faster daddy! Please—Please faster!" I manage to say to him while gripping his back.

He moans softly in my ear before tightening his hand around my neck and thrusting harder.

We here the shower turn off upstairs and I try to pull away.

"No." He says going harder not caring that my mom can walk down here any minute now.

"I'm so close honey.. just hold on baby." He grunts out. I moan before tightening around his cock and cumming. He moans throwing his head back.

He pulls out quickly, pulling away from me. "Get on your knees." He says stroking his cock fast. I quickly drop to my knees from the counter.

I pull his waist to me before engulfing his cock into my mouth.

He holds my head before thrusting into my face, hard.

He groans before going faster. I feel his cock twitch in my throat.

I gag a little but ignore it, the only thing I'm focused on is getting him to cum.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... shit!" He moans before stilling his hips and cumming down my throat.

I gag as the warm liquid rolls down my throat.

He sighs pulling out and picking me up. He grabs a paper towel and cleans us up.

He leans in and kisses me, lovingly.

"Shit, I love you." He moans into my mouth. I smile and wrap my arms around him.

"I love you too, daddy." He groans before trailing his hand down and slapping my pussy making me jump.

"Ahh!" I moan. "Behave yourself, you naughty girl." He says after a dark chuckle.

I pout before kissing his cheek.

"Somethings burning." I tell him, and he whips around quickly.

"Shit." Vin flicks three pancakes onto a paper plate, while I laugh at him.

"You think this is funny?" He asks me, arching his eyebrow at me.

"Why no, Daddy." I smile seductively as I pull him down by the collar of his ruffled shirt. His lips meet mine, his tongue flicking against mine.

"What's burning?" My mother's voice calls from the stairs as she nears the kitchen. Quickly, I push Vin away from me and hop of the counter.

"Vincent burnt three pancakes." I laugh, as Vin puts new batter on the frying pan.

"Hey, it's only three." He rolls his eyes while planting a kiss on my mother's lips.

Ew.

I shrivvle my nose while tossing the burnt food in the trash.