"It is cute but what about this one." Brooke then holds up a green on that was not my style.

"Like the colour, not the dress." I explain as she nods and keeps looking. "Are you going to the dance with anyone?"

"Yeah, your brother and i are going. I was going to go with Daniel but um... the ankle problem kind of killed that." She says as i laugh a little. "I assume that you are going with Leo."

I nod. "Yep." After another 10 minutes i find a dress that looks perfect. "What do you think?" I hold up the dress.

"That is perfect." She smiles.

I go to try it on and it fits like a glove. I look great, i think to myself.

After that we both make our way to the car and drive back to the academy. We make our way into the lobby agin and say our goodbyes.

I walk past Hayley and se starts to snoop in the bag i got. "Not for you." I say as we both laugh and make our way back to the clubhouse.

"What's all this?" Hayley asks as we walk over seeing Jack and Leo playing music with a punch of girls around them.

"Nothing." They both say as i raise an eyebrow. "We cant tell you. It is kind of a surprise." They both say again as i laugh a little.

"What if i told you i hate surprises?" I ask as turned to look at Leo.

"Then i would say, i dont care and you will have to wait for a little longer." Leo says as i roll my eyes.

"I kind of hate surprises as well." Hayley says as both of the boys roll there eyes at us.

"You will love this one. Trust us." Jack says as i roll my eyes once again.

"I trust Leo, not you Jack." I say as Jack then laughs sarcastically.

"Now, what kind of school is this? Dont you kids have homework to do?" A new voice comes in and Hayley and i turn around to see our father.

We both walk up to him and give him a hug and a kiss. "I thought that you were going t be late for work." I say mockingly.

"I told Chief Diggs that i was going to have to make a special delivery first." He then hands my sister her dresses. "What about you kid? Did you get your dress? Can i see it?"

"Yeah, i did and i will show you it later. It is a surprise." I say smiling.

"Oh this was also for you." He then hands me a wooden box, i take it and give him a little thank you and g to open it. "Your mom would have wanted you to were it. It was always given the eldest daughter."

"They are so pretty." The box had a white pearl necklace. "Thank you."

"Oh, gosh. I haven't been to this place in years. Your mom would always be up on that bored somewhere when she was a student here."

"Well, i guess I am following in her footsteps." I say as i ok over at the board and see my name on it. "There is only small amounts of pressure."

Our dad then turns over to look at a small memorial stand they have of mom. "Thats nice." He says as we both nod.

Afte another couple minutes talking to my father i walk up stairs and into the Eagles clubhouse. "Sophie, Brooke, come help me get ready. I will let you do my make up." I call out and both girls come running over and dragging me into there room.