chapter 3.

as you sit in detention, you thankfully notice that there's no advisor. as you're sitting quietly, you see the blonde boy walk into detention.

he sits down, and after a few minutes a teacher walks in.

"uh, so you guys probably know why you're here today. i'd just appreciate you guys sitting here, quietly, okay? finish any homework you might have, just don't make noise. i have to go print some papers and go to a quick conference so, i'm trusting you guys to do what i've just said. bye." the teacher announces.

you get out your homework, most of it just containing from math, and health.

once the teacher leaves the class, you look at the blonde boy.

"um. what the fuck are you doing?" he asks, noticing you're staring at him.

"you're the blonde boy who's been viewing my playlists on apple music. you say.

-tsukishima's point of view -

'what the fuck she can see that?' he thinks to himself.

"uh, what. i don't even use apple music." i respond.

"i'm not dumb, you have yourself as your profile picture. i'm not blind either, otherwise." she responds.

"excuse you, i don't care about what short, idiotic people say to me, grow a little and then confront me— when it's actually true." i respond.

"dude are you dumb, that was the worst comeback i've ever heard." she laughs.

'okay?' i think to myself.

i just take out my homework and work on it.

"you don't have to lie, i know it's you." she teases.

"what if it is? why's that important to you? unless i'm in your head, no?" i respond, barely smirking.
"why does it bother you if you're in my head or not?" she laughs and grins.

'um what the fuck do i answer to that.' i think.

"see, i practically left you speechless." she continues.

- y/n's point of view -

hoes

y/n:
literally hear me out..-

ala:
HE SAID THAT??  ok he didn't lie tho
have u been thinking of him

niho:
stfu and admit u like him 😭

y/n:
ohmygod u guys r so annoying 
it's a one time interaction.

niho:
u know it's not just one time
u think of him tho

y/n:
bye. i have homework,
atleast IM the productive
one here. 😒

i temporarily mute the convo, so i can have some peace for once.

i open apple music and play teenage fever by drake.

mom

Hi. Dress up nice we are going to
go out for dinner, just something
formal, okay?

like dress formal, or nice blouse and pants formal?

Either works hun.

you shut off your phone and find something to wear.

(simply just a outfit suggestion, if you don't like it, don't comment on that, just imagine something else

(simply just a outfit suggestion, if you don't like it, don't comment on that, just imagine something else. 😇)

you grab a small red hand purse, put on shoes, and go downstairs.

"so where are we going?" you ask your parents.

"we just felt like treating you, since you're halfway through your 1st year." your dad reply.

"uh, are we sure that's completely 100% the reason why?" you ask them, furrowing your eyebrows.

"yeah. lets wait on jayhan. he's pulling up a car right now." your mom says.

jayhan is your family's chauffeur, and butler. you all feel as if he is in your family though.

a black bmw 328i pulls up, and you all get seated.

the car pulls up to a pretty nice restaurant.

"oh, this is expensive." you laugh quietly.
"we've gotta have the best for our daughter, no?" your dad responds. "oh, okay thank you guys" you smile, still feeling unsure.

as you guys get seated under your reservation, you see the table is way bigger then for just four.

"celebrating my 1st year, huh?" you ask, eyeing them. "well-" your mom responds. "ah, i need to go to the restrooms real quick, sorry to interrupt mom. i'll be back in a sec." you cut her off.

hoes

y/n:
guys wtf my parents took me to
this fancy ass restaurant and
claimed it was for celebrating
the middle of my 1st year.

ala:
mr. & mrs. l/n showing affection!
wow that's so bad 😱😱

y/n:
shut up bitch i didn't finish 🙄

niho:
woaah someones mad..

y/n:
so they said it was for 'me' but
the table they reserved is for 7.
so much just family? im suspicious
sorry for being confused tf?!

niho:
um wtf maybe they brought like
distanced family?
i don't even know wht to say tbh

ala:
no literally, i have no clue.
maybe go back? ik ur hiding for a fact.
text us what happens?

niho:
yah be safe pls let us know

y/n:
okay thx ily guys.