Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!

Start from the beginning

Kurumi raises her flintlock again as she was going to ready up an attack.

"Well I happen to think that you look cuter when you have your cute little head mounted on my wall! <Zafkiel> Zayin!" She calls out making a very crazy face.

She fires multiple shot as Kotori tries to deflect all of it but manages to deflect one bullet as the last one made in contact with which freezes her up.

"Guys stop it now!" Shido said.

It seems that shadow hands have disappeared, even around myself.

"Man, it sucks to be you right huh?" Kurumi refers to Kotori as she was frozen in time and couldn't move, "Frozen in time, completely surrounded."

Many clones began to emerge from the ground as they have their flintlock locked on Kotori. How stupid of me to realized that I was free nothing was holding me back but what got me so motivated to intervened against the two was this.

"TOHKAAA! DO SOMETHING!!!! PLEASEEE!!!" Shido begged with all of his heart to have me save his little sister.

You know Shido... that motivation was what I needed.

Before one of the clones even fired I had summoned my shield form just in the nick of time. But it was different. Good thing that hold had me rested up and replenish a few energy, now I'm ready for action.

"AIR STRIKE SHIELD!" I said on the top of my lungs with my <Sandalphon> Shield Form attached to my right arm raised up and is pointed towards Kotori. A purple see-through shield appeared at the side of Kotori managing to reduce a few damage to her.

The clones then fired but I couldn't cover Kotori entirely at all. Many of the bullet fires, only to grazed her but...

But there is something missing to Kotori's ability that I cannot remember. What was it?

It was literally an obvious thing.

BANG

Wait why do I suddenly feel pain. I touch to where the pain was at, it was at side of my abdomen. I looked over to my hand and It was blood... I was bleeding?! She managed to pierce through my defense? She did however avoid to hit my vital organs.

I coughed slightly.

"D...Damn you..." I began to drop down complete on my knees and had my bullet wound hold, to keep it away from bleeding. Shit!

"TOHKAA!!" Shido cried in worry.

"Ara~ now be a good girl and stay out of this fight, you shall sit there and wait!" Kurumi scolds me. As one of her clones finishes the barrage shots. The real Kurumi walks up to Kotori and had her flintlock locked on to her forehead and fired it. "Bye-bye flame girl."

The shield I had summon had disappeared as Kurumi's Zayin seems to have its effect run out.

Kotori then recoiled back from Kurumi's shot as she fell and laid down on the ground injured. Kotori now suffers from multiple injury one of each from the arms, legs and chest area. But critically the head.

Kurumi then turns away from Kotori and laughs as if she was already declared the winner. I was still laying down defenseless. I couldn't do anything.

"hehe, a point blank shot o the noggin, that should damper your spirit eh, though it was too bad I was starting to enjoy with her and how sad, she's dead."

"That s...sounded... wro...wrong." I struggle to speak as my injury was very critical.

"Ara~ how rude of me to shoot you, since you are my best friend I'll only do this once... DALET!"