"I really hope i won't have to go through that death experience again...i feel sick just by being here now" you mumbled to yourself as you had reached over and picked up the phone .

You opened it up again, trying to distract yourself from the emotional and physical pains of having died and being revived .

You preferred not to shut down and internally have a mental breakdown right this moment .

It took a bit to figure out the functions of the phone, since it had been one of an older looking model.

And because your hands keep trembling, including your legs that hold you up .

Not finding anything else on it you quietly shut it before placing it back in the pocket .

Hesitantly, you glanced behind you where a bed seemed to be placed.

It had a dark brown headboard along with white sheets and pillows. The walls were a creamy colored beige as a nightstand was placed on the beds right and two normal sized balcony doors were on the left a few feet away.

You slowly walked over to the balcony doors as the sun's glow seeped through the curtains , pushing them away and you opened them to be greeted by the sun's bright light .

The sun shone in the blue sky but it seemed to be slowly starting to set .

You squint your eyes as you looked away "shit that's bright " once your eyes had been adjusted to the sun's light after being in the dark for a little too long , you glanced back before walking forward.

The sounds of cars beeping and people talking among other city noises flooded your ears as you looked down below .

"Having seen this in the anime ....it's weirder in person " you stared up ahead at the more city buildings that kept going on.

"Meow"

You flinched at the sudden intrusion of the sound of a cat .

Looking over ,on the balcony, a familiar looking calico cat walks owards you .

It's little paws step on the edge .

Slowly holding out your hand, it gently sniffs you for a bit before licking your finger, and then purring as you pet it.

You couldn't tell if the cat had trusted you so quickly because you didn't seem to be dangerous, or that it thought you were someone else...

You didn't want to think of the other .

There was a piece of paper attached to a red ribbon on the collar. You gently take it off the cat and open it to read it .

𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺

You blinked at it confused before feeling a nudge on your ankles .

Glancing down , the cat kept meowing as it pushed its head into your ankles , seeming to try and push you back inside.