Explaining Valentine's power

For those of you curious about Valentine's ability Blood Manipulation, here is a quick explanation;

Blood manipulation:

User can shape, move, control, interact and manipulate blood.

A wielder of this power will have the ability to manipulate and control blood; whether it be from oneself, other people and/or a variety of different blood sources.

Use for this power could be to change the flow of theirselves blood or someone else's blood. This could be useful if their or another person's blood is not flowing fast enough through the body; or if the flow is not getting to the vital organs, a wielder will have the power to change the flow to the standard and direction of their choosing.

As with all other powers, there are strengths and limitations that apply. With this particular power, there are quite a few strengths that need to be taken into consideration when mastering blood manipulation.

The first strength is the power to stop someone or somethings blood flow. This can be extremely harmful to a person or thing.

With stopping blood flow, also comes speeding up or manipulating blood flow in general.

Speeding up blood flow can be very harmful to a body and to the vital organs which is why only expert wielders should perform it.

The weirder also has the ability to make the blood heat up to the point where the blood vessels explode and which also can cause the body itself to explode as well; doing this can cause the users hand to either glow with heat or only heat their hand to the point where it almost burns them.

The wielder has the capacity to manipulate bodies as the body is full of blood and has an effect on everything they are capable to do.

To be able to pull off such a thing using blood manipulation takes a lot of time and practice to be able to do and should only be attempted by strong wielders, unless they are in a dire situation.

Although this seems like an incredible thing to be able to do, it is advised not to manipulate a body as it is dangerous and can cause serious damaging to the blood and body of the subject.

They can even turn their blood into a weapon.

The limit on this ability is to turn blood into a solid state capable of deflecting another weapon's strike and be sharp enough to cut through things, it must be made out of your own blood.

Although, the most common use of blood to attack is to make spike-like tendrils and is the non life-threatening attack/use of the ability.

Now for the limits of this power;

The first limitation and the most important one is the range.

To fully be able to manipulate blood a wielder must be within a close proximity to the subject because if too far away the power will not be as effective or will not work altogether.

A wielder can not create blood as that is not a part of blood manipulation.

The blood has to be existent for a wielder to use their power on it.

The last limitation is only real blood can be manipulated.

A wielder can not manipulate fake blood as it does not carry the components that real blood holds.

Exposing large scales of blood can be risky when used carelessly and can even result in death.

How to replenish blood that was lost from using power is to eat things to bring up blood sugar and drink plenty of water alongside resting.

When her left eye glows brighter, it can strengthen her power making it harder to avoid/destroy larger scaled attacks and make it easier to grow.

(Most of this is based off of Mirai's ability in Beyond The Boundary)