Arrested 🚨

Tommy's POV

I was holding Robin in my arms, he wasn't a fussy baby even though he was really lively. I was always the one to take care of him unlike Veronica. "Honey why don't we do something together? We should leave the baby to your parents and go out!" Or "Are you really paying more attention to that baby then me?" She whined. I'd just roll my eyes and go back to cradling Robin. She's tried multiple times to endanger Robin's life.

She would accidentally drop him but I would be able to catch him in time. Even sometimes while I was cradling him, she threw a plate at me. In order for him not to be harmed I took the bullets for him. I would never leave him alone with her, especially at night. She did it for the last time, I had to hand him over to her so she could feed him. She agreed to do it even if it angered her, she hated him but I didn't care. I turn my back for one second to find Robin almost hitting the ground. I teleport to him and catch him in my arms.

He was crying and I immediately started cradling him. I felt the blood in my boil even more. "C'mon let's ditch that baby. He's not good for our relationship!" She said walking over to me. I look back at her and she stopped in her tracks. "I've bared with your shit for 5 months, since the baby is born I don't have to do it anymore," I said with a smirk. "Baby what do you mean?" She asked in disbelief. "Don't call me baby, I'm breaking up with you," I said pushing past her all the way to the car.

"All because of some baby?!" She yelled storming after me. She grabbed my arm and I looked back at her, "You. You were always the problem. We would've never been in this mess if you didn't rape me," I growled. "I didn't rape you! You agreed to it!" She said. "You drugging me is considered agreeing?" I asked with narrow eyes. She stayed silent, after a few seconds I scoffed. "My brothers will be over to collect my shit," I said pulling my arm away, walking to my car.

"You can't take the baby!" She yelled. "Of course I can, you're endangering my child and by law I can take him," I said turning back to her, giving her a middle finger. "Tom!" She yelled running towards me. I put my hand out so she would be a distance away from me. I then push her, I take out my phone and call the police. "What are you doing?" She yelled. "Get away from me!" I yelled back. "999 what's your emergency? " the operator asked. "Hello, this crazy woman is trying to kill my baby," I said pushing away Veronica.

She continued to fight me in the yard, "Get away!" I pushed her away. "Sir we have officers on their way! " they said. "Hurry please, I don't know how much longer I could hold her," I replied tiredly. How does this girl have so much energy? Didn't you just give birth? How are you this hyperactive? I had to keep pushing her away and avoiding her until the police arrived at the house. "Get away from me!" I yelled running over to them. "H-Hey, Hey! Sir what's going on?" One of them asked.

"What's going on? She's been trying to kill my fuckin' baby!" I yelled in anger pointing at her. "He's been trying to take my baby from me!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. "Alright, alright! Take to the woman I'll talk to him," the officer directed his subordinate. They broke us apart and the male officer before me took me over to his car to talk. "Sir can you tell me your side of the story?" He asked. "Earlier on before all of this happened. I gave her the baby to feed him, I turn my back for one second and she almost dropped him on his head. Luckily I got their in time to catch him and I told her that I was done with her, it isn't the first time she's endangered the baby!" I replied. The officer nodded his head as I explained everything that happened.

After I was done he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. I was on the verge of tears, I heard Robin start to fuss and I cradle him. "Daddy's right here, I got you," I smiled looking down at him. After a minute or two of hushing him, he turned into his lively self again. I put my finger close to his and he grips onto me, "Still got a good grip little bud," I smiled with tears rolling down my face. I felt the officer rub and pat my back, "Do you wish to press charges against her?" He asked. "Yes please," I replied with a slight nod.