"Bhai, did you apologise to Gita for postponing the honeymoon?" Isha questioned in fake anger, "If my husband had done this, I would have had his head." Isha declared, while continuing to eat her food. Anand glared at her and said, "Don't spoil my wives, idiot. Keep your ideas to yourself and your future husband."

Gita was delighted to have Isha over after months. The mood of the home had changed with Isha's arrival. Her banter with Anand always makes Gita laugh. Isha always tries to get on her older brother's nerves and is quite successful at that and he bears her most of the time. Gita only knew that Isha and her boyfriend goes on little trips over the weekends just outside the city, through the photos Isha sends her.

"You have met the Khannas, right? How was it meeting with their heir?" Anand asked Isha. The Khannas were the Indian origin family who helped Anand set up his new base in Espognia. Isha was busy digging her food and replied a casual good.

"I think their son, whatever his name is, has taken an interest in you. The couple was asking me about your relationship status." Anand wiped his mouth with a napkin and his focus was this topic, "They are on a hunt for his bride and who better than my dear sister, right? So, talk to him and see where it goes. As it is, Daddu wouldn't have a problem with this arrangement."

"You are thinking about my marriage with their heir?" Isha asked to clear her doubt.

Anand nodded."Yes. If they like you, that is."

Both Gita and Isha looked at each other, unsure of what to respond. Isha raised her brows at Gita, signing her to say something. On cue, Gita chimed in, "Umm...she is young, why do you want to marry her off?" Both the siblings looked at her like she said the dumbest thing ever, which she did. Gita wanted to facepalm herself. Why did she say it without thinking first?

"If I may remind you, She is elder to you. How is she young to marry?" Anand questioned.

"That is what I meant. Seeing her actions, you have to remind me that she is elder to me. But I don't see her ready for the responsibilities of marriage." Gita covered her lame statement from earlier. Isha nodded to Gita's word and continued, "She is right. How can I marry when I don't know anything? Apart from our business, I just know to party. And what if I don't want to marry Vivek?" Isha asked.

"Vivek who?" Anand asked. They both yelled, "The Khanna heir."

Like Anand, Isha was always clear she never wanted to marry but her love changed it all. Now, she only wants to settle down with her Rohan.

"Listen here, they are very important. And it's just a simple meet up. If things go well, marry him...atleast for two years." Anand completed with a completely normal face for this ridiculous advice.

"Wow! You are a great brother to advice that." Isha rolled her eyes. It was nothing new for her. Anand can speak the most ridiculous of things, if it meant getting things his way. The person who was stunned in the room was Gitanajli.

"How can you say such...such...ridiculous thing to her, Anand?" He was so casual about this. Is marriage a joke to him?

"Chill Gitanjali. This is very normal in our world. People do contract marriages for their gain and there is nothing wrong in it." Anand knew Gita would react like this because of which he wanted to talk to Isha privately.

"Normal? Normal doesn't mean right, Anand. Isha, don't listen to him. If you don't want to marry this guy, don't meet him." Gita told Isha and kept her hand on her shoulder.

"Gitanjali! Stop interfering in this. And what is so wrong? They are a great family, they have money plus I am saying if she doesn't feel settled, come back after 2 years or okay, even 1 year!"
For Anand, this was an extremely normal situation. This arrangement was probably better than his parents married life. He just has to gain some more ground in Espognia and two years will be enough for that. Later, Isha can discard them if she wants.