Chapter 30: Spend the night

Start from the beginning

"Do you think this will bring them closer again?" Dario asked.

"Your son is already trying. It's my stubborn ass daughter who is making it difficult for him." Mom facepalmed.

"Well whatever it is, I hope they sort it out soon." said Camilla with a light sigh. "They love each other."

"They do. They really do." Dad smiled.

"Leo, don't you have something of your own to do?" I laid down the table cloth on the dining table.

"Ma told me to help you so..." He said as he smoothened the ends.

We were all doing most of the wedding decor work on our own. Well... because we didn't get any gifts for them.

Leo's pov:

*phone rings*

"East!" She squealed, rather joyfully. "Yeah I'm helping with the decorations." "Uh huh yeah...oh no you don't have to come down to help, we've got it."

Yes listen to Lea. Please don't fucking come down here. You're gonna ruin everything.

"Yes I'm sure!" A loud smack left her lips. "Yeah alright, see you." "Love you too."

She hung up.

"So you and Easton are close huh?" I asked as if I hadn't already found out their entire high school history but anyways.

"Yeah we're very close. Like really...very close." She teased.

Lea's pov:

"Oh is it now?" He walked towards me and stood behind me, reasting his hands on the table from either side, trapping me.

"W- What are you d-doing?" I stammered as I slowly turned around.

"He was your best friend in highschool...don't lie to me."

"How do you- YOU LOOKED INTO OUR PAST!" I exclaimed, fuming.

"Calm down now Lea."

"Don't you dare- It was Javier who helped you right? I'll kill him."

"I might be his friend but I am also his boss. He does what I tell him to."

"Ugh why do I even argue with you!"

"Exactly! Why do you? You can do this instead." He brought his face closer to mine. I felt my face automatically pulling itself towards him. NO NO NO. I pulled back abruptly and escaped from his embrace.

"I'm not done with you yet Tesoro!" He yelled in a rhythmic tone.

"Yeah but I am!"

I ran further away till I was out of his sight. I walked into the ballroom and Easton was standing there.

"I told you, you don't have to come to help!" I facepalmed as I walked towards him.

"Well I wanted to meet Leo." He let out a short laugh.

"You have a deathwish?" I looked at him, surprised by his words.

"Is he that bad yeah?"

"Not to me but oh he will be to you."

"Because he is jealous?"

"He did a background check on us in highschool."

"Oh well fuck."

"Goodluck." I laughed.

We walked out of the ballroom and I saw Leo standing by the white pillar along with all the others. His eyes were fixated on us with an angry expression. Oh this is bad.

We shuffled towards them and I introduced Easton.

"Ma, Papa, you guys remember Easton from highschool?"

"Oh yes! How've you been honey?" Mom asked.

"I've been good Vienna." He smiled at mom. "Good to see you again Xander." He proposed a handshake.

"Good to see you again East." He shook his hand firmly.

"Easton, these are the Riccis, Dario, Camilla and Leonardo." I glanced at Leo. "This is Easton my highschool best friend."

"Nice to meet you." They passed a smile. Leo remained silent.

"Leo show some manners." Camilla murmured. 

"It's okay Mrs. Ricci we've already met once." Easton smiled.

"Oh really? When?"

"At a restaurant."

"Oh that's great. We'll leave you kids to catch up." Dad said as he left along with the rest.

"Was that jealousy in my son's eyes?" Dario whispered.

"Oh it was alright." Mom laughed.

"Just hope that he doesn't kill him while Lea looks away." Camilla joked.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! Sorry it was a little short but I have been feeling uninspired since the past few days so I have working on my fanfiction and I almost forgot about this book. I'll come up with better chapters I swear! How will Lea handle Leo and Easton together? Well, you keep thinking while I think of what shit to write in the next chapter. What do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ;) ILYSMM xx