Chapter 15 [Hybrid Strenght]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

Even though i've only known my fiancé for a couple day's now i've picked up on a lot about him especally one thing, he's never smiled at least not while i'm around, i know that he's not had an easy life but maybe i could get him to smile at least once.

Akame:"Hey Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Hm?"

Akame:"Why haven't you smiled? I know life hasn't been very easy for you but i would just like to know."

Tatsumi:"Well, i really haven't had anything to smile about come up recently, that's all."

Akame:(Then i'll just have to find something that will make you smile, i swear as long as my name is Akame i'll find something that'll make you smile.)

As i thought of thing's that could possably make him happy i noticed the area we were in was oddly quiet too quiet.

Susanoo:"Stay sharp, something's here waiting for us."

Taeko:"Whatever it is i'll eliminate it before it get's close to the empress."

Tatsumi:"I wouldn't bet on that, i can sence it and it's a big bitch, our best bet would probably be to run from it and live to fight another day."

Taeko:"How big is this thing?"

Tatsumi:"It's close to a Desta-Ghoul, be on guard who know's where this thing is.":(What ever it is it's getting closer, we should get moving and fast.)

We continued to travel along the road but as we did more and more animal and human corpse's became visible to us, i was getting visibly sick to my stomach from the oder that the bodies we giving off and i knew Taeko felt the same.

Akame:"Oh god the smell is rancid, i'll never know how you two can handle it."

Tatsumi:"I grew up in the wild, i've had to live through the smell of corpse's."

Susanoo:"And i cannot smell them."

Taeko:"Let's just get out of here before it get's worse."

Tatsumi:"That's going to be our only choice."

????:"Ragh!"

Tatsumi:"Run!"

All four of us began running as fast as all of us could move to get away from the on coming danger, i ended up tripping over one of the bodies but Tatsumi came back toward's me and picked me up.

We ended up hitting i cliffside with nowhere to go and whatever that thing was it was approaching and fast, Tatsumi put me down and pulled his sword out of it's scabbard.

Tatsumi:"Here it come's."

Akame:"Sweet lord, is that-

-King Gappi?"

I watched as Tatsumi drove his blade i to the ground and a spiritual like dragon appeared, all i could describe the dragon as is that of Tyrant, the most feared one of all of the danger beast.

Tatsumi:"You dare to call yourself a king?-

-You are anything but a king, you are nothing but a mindless monster and you call yourself a king, Gappi i shall put you to death for your killing's

-You are anything but a king, you are nothing but a mindless monster and you call yourself a king, Gappi i shall put you to death for your killing's."

The three of us watched as Tatsumi cocked back his fist as did the dragon behind him, once he swung it tore King Gappi to shread's, blood and chunk's of flesh and fur was everywhere King Gappi has been slayin.

Me and Taeko were shocked while Susanoo was simply surprised that Gappi was killed in a single punch.

Akame:"That was amazing!"

Taeko:"Truely!"

The dragon faded and we continued on our way, i was questioning myself all the while on two thing's, how strong is Tatsumi really and how do i make him smile.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

|Happy new year's eve everyone.|