ʙɪᴅ x ᴀɴᴅ x ʜᴀsᴛᴇ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Sitting in a large room filled with hundreds of people, Valentine sat in between Killua and Gon, while Zeus was perched on her shoulder, and Mr. Zepile was next to the green-haired boy.

'Our next bid is the fabled game, known as Greed Island!'

Eyes of thunder snapped towards the front and stared at the console on the stage, biting her lip she wondered if her father would let her spend as much as she wanted in order to get the game.

'And, it has a mysterious power',The woman exclaimed and a large, mysterious man stomped towards the console.

He was holding a humongous hammer and before the blonde knew it, he rose it over his head, swinging it down onto the machine.

A loud snap echoed through the air as the table broke and once the dust had cleared it was seen that despite the destruction, the console was completely fine.

'As you can see, there is a mysterious power that protects the console from any damage',The woman stated,'Well, as long as someone is playing inside the game that is'

As the woman snapped her fingers, the large screen behind her suddenly lit up and a man with a beard appeared on the screen.

'This man is Jeitsari. He's a player who's inside the game at this moment',The woman pointed to the screen,' In fact, he's the one who signed a contract allowing us to auction it off. Jeitsari left behind the following agreement: if we cannot clear this game before the date specified in the contract, seven players, including myself, will present seven copies of the game and consoles to the Southernpiece Auction, so talented young Hunters can clear the game and fulfill our dream. Unfortunately, when we received these copies, the game had ended for two players. Losing the game results in actual death for a player. This dangerous game requires that you risk your own life! Only bid if you're prepared for the consequences'

Staring forward with hard gazes, the three would not back down and stayed where they were.

'Let's start the bidding at 900 million Jenny!'

Almost immediately everyone began to talk over one another and bid for millions; even billions just to get this game, but spotting familiar faces, Valentine's eyes widened and she lifted her hand, gently hitting Killua's arm to grab his attention.

Once he had looked towards her; his eyes full of confusion, Valentine gestures towards where the two were and as he turned his gaze towards where she was looking, Killua immediately froze at the sight of them.