Chapter One

*Beep beep beep*

The ringing of the alarm clock was shut off as soon as it had started. The blonde woman could do so without even opening her eyes due to her habit. Retracting her arm back, she leisurely raised her eyelids, revealing a pair of icy blue orbs which were still fogged with sleepiness.

She tucked the strands of her long blonde hair that had come out from her back braided hair. In the process, she turned over to the other side, causing her to come face-to-face with her sleeping husband.

When did he.....oh right, he came home late last night. 

Being sleepy herself, Catarina gazed at the relaxed features of her husband, Otori Eiichi. Yesterday, work kept him busy. Not that it was unusual. With HEAVENS growing more and more, their workloads were also increasing. That's the reason, Eiichi had returned home after midnight. With today's morning schedule being mostly clear, he could rest peacefully now.

Before she could realise, a silent yawn escaped her mouth. Even though she wanted to join him in the comfort of sleeping, she knew she had to get up. So, moving her face closer to him, she kissed his hair lightly. Sleep tight, Eiichi.

.  . .  . . .  . 

After so many trials and tribulations, Eiichi and Catarina had tied the knot during the first half of the year. Weeks before their marriage, the two had moved out of HEAVENS' penthouse. They couldn't really stay there forever, considering they would be getting married soon.

So, after house hunting, the couple had found their new home which was only a few walk away from the agency. The apartment was simply perfect for them, for it had a nice high view of the city, was nice and comfortable for the two of them and there wouldn't be a problem if a new family member were to be added in the future. Most importantly, it had more than enough space for the rest of HEAVENS to hang out. A perfect home for the music lovers indeed.

It's still hard to believe that we ended up getting married. Catarina thought when her eyes trailed off and caught sight of their wedding picture hung on the wall. It was a long road here.

Meanwhile, as breakfast was being served on the dining table, the brown haired idol exited the bedroom, now fully awake.

"Oh Eiichi, you're up."

"Mhm." Eiichi walked towards his wife, greeting her with a smile. "Good morning, Catarina."

"Morning." Catarina smiled back. "Did you get enough rest?"

"I did, though," the males took a quick glance at the clock, "you let me sleep for quite some time. It's already past nine."

Catarina grinned in reply. "There's no harm in starting the meeting a tad bit late. I already notified the guys and got their 'okay's."

The rest of HEAVENS were aware of their leader's tight schedule so of course they wouldn't miss the opportunity to let him get a proper rest for once. 

Eiichi could only smile in gratitude at his wife's consideration "Thanks, angel."

Getting up on her toes, the female placed a quick kiss on his chin. "Sure."

.  . .  . . .  .

" 'A day spent with the angels'?"

All of the members of HEAVENS and their composer were gathered in the lounge of their penthouse, discussing the details of their upcoming album.

Catarina nodded when the males repeated her idea. She explained, "Remember what I said once? That the fans would want to feel closer to you guys? It made me think that getting to spend a day with you all would make your fans the happiest."