"Wow, you made the food like this, I don't want to eat it anymore!" Delolo's eyes lit up and she praised her repeatedly.

It's just that despite her mouth saying "Reluctant to eat", the sound of her swallowing saliva was a "grunt" loudly and clearly.

"Here, your chopsticks." Pei Zhou was amused and handed her a pair of chopsticks.

Delolo did not take it immediately, but raised her head, her eyes firmly said: "Wait, I will take a picture and post it to Xingbo."

She has never seen such a good-looking food, she definitely wants to show it off on Xingbo!

"Click", "click", she raised her wrist, the round bracelet flickered a few times, and the photo was taken successfully.

Delolo opened her star blog, manipulated it, and then wrote: "Today's lunch for the exquisite dolphin girl."

And her Xingbo user name is-Wangluo Tianxia Appeal.

OK, send!

Pei Zhou was standing next to Delolo, watching her proficient movements and the slightly unfamiliar Xingbo username, and she was a little stunned: "You...you have a lot of fans."

That's right, even though it was only sent out within a few seconds, hundreds of comments appeared under Delolo's Xingbo.

"As soon as the lover made a release on Xingbo, I rushed over to watch it, thinking that the new product was on the market. [Laughing and crying]"

"Thinking that there is a new product on the market, I am planning to place an order for my daughter-in-law to buy +1."

"Hey, hey, don't pretend to be dead, the inflatable bunny I ordered last month has not been sent this month, bad review!!"

"Hey, speaking of it, this seafood set meal is too good-looking, there is a flower next to it, as well as a special sauce. The terrestrial orcs are a bit greedy!"

"Seafood is nothing but mere appearances, and it's disgusting to eat!"

"Wow, this looks like fried chicken is delicious. The Seablue Stars said they want to eat it!"

"Hey, have I only noticed the hands that came into the mirror? The ten fingers are slender and the joints are distinct. These are the hands of a super handsome guy. You are so happy to eat such delicious food, and the handsome guy handed chopsticks."

"I'm here to buy coupons, la la la~~~"

...

For a while, customers who wanted to buy **** toys, people who came in to advertise, passers-by who commented on food, read countless reviews, and they couldn't see it.

Delolo triumphantly: "That is, my customers are all over the empire, and even many celebrities and military generals use them as **** toys that I develop and develop."

Pei Zhou: "..."

Star blog is over.

Delolo could not wait to raise her chopsticks, "Ah-" put a piece of sushi to her mouth, and then the strong and sweet flavor of salad dressing instantly captured Delolo's taste buds, and it was so delicious that she almost made her tears. drop down!

"Oh oh oh oh... how can there be such a delicious thing in the world!"

The chopsticks almost waved out afterimages until they ate a piece of sushi dipped in wasabi sauce. The expression on Deloro's face suddenly froze, and then the tears in her eyes "swish" and it really fell.

"The dishes, the dishes are poisonous!" Delolo was choked into tears, "In vain, I brought so many fun toys to your fox! Pei Zhou, you actually want to poison me!"