Pei Zhou couldn't laugh or cry: "Hey, don't you like it?"

"Well, it's not called this..." Pei Zhou didn't give up, and continued to say in a negotiating tone: "So called Xiaobai? Xiaofu? Huahua?..."

Pei Zhou was addicted to the naming game, and he was too happy to extricate himself, and said a long list of names. However, the fox would look at him contemptuously from the beginning, and at the end he lowered his eyes, like an old monk entering Ding, turning a blind eye to him. NS.

Hey, I was disgusted...

Pei Zhou was not discouraged, and while happily bathing the fox, he said: "You are so cute, or just call Mengmeng? How about?"

Osment: "!"

So Pei Zhou saw that the fox's body was suddenly held down as if by acupuncture, and then slowly raised the face of the melon seeds that was soaked wet, a pair of beautiful pupils like glass beads, staring at him in shock. .

Without seeing the familiar expression of disgust on its face, Pei Zhou was taken aback for a moment, and then tentatively called: "Moe?"

The fur on his face blocked some embarrassing emotions, his wet head turned sideways, Mr. Fox pretended to roar fiercely, "Ooo!"

-What is the name Mengmeng? I just met and called it so affectionate! What a frivolous human!

However, even the voice of the outlet was shocked, why is it expressing intimacy and affection "Wow~"?

The enchanting long tail sound is comparable to a mountain road with nine bends and eighteen bends, allowing the car to drive to the edge of the city.

"Haha, you agree, it's called Mengmeng!" Pei Zhou's eyes were shining, and he called Mr. Fox's name several times: "Mengmeng, Mengmeng, Mengmeng..."

Mr. Fox really lost his temper. He was called so embarrassed that he couldn't wait to chase his tail round and round to vent the inexplicable irritability in his heart.

It's not good to become a primitive state. IQ has decreased and his emotions are exposed, just like a 2B. Mr. Fox is a little angry and wants to lift his front paws and hug his chest, but he doesn't know whether he is angering others or himself.

Mr. Fox: "Ooooo!!" Stop screaming!

But the next moment, it felt that its body was overturned, and at the same time its crotch was cold, and a warm palm of a human being stretched out and began to gently rub and rub it along the stream of water...Dan! !

Mr. Fox looked spartan shocked: "!?"

"Don't move, the eggs are dirty, and they need to be cleaned!" Pei Zhou turned the fox over with one hand. The movements were very natural. Then, while flushing the water, he started to wash the eggs gently. The work of washing the fox went smoothly. At this moment, he had completely lost his vigilance towards this little guy.

"Chachachachachachacha...!" Dirty shit! I lick every day!

In an instant, Mr. Fox's pupils shrank into a vertical line, and his whole body's hair exploded instinctively, but because of the lack of hair, he could only explode the pores, so he clearly felt the swish cold wind around him and poured it into his body. , But its head is an uncharacteristic explosive heat, and even the brain is about to boil!

At that moment, all reason was lost, and Mr. Fox was so embarrassed that the hair on his buttocks was about to burn. It dragged his wounded and weak body, and there was light in his eyes, suddenly exploding with the last glimmer of potential.

-The whole fox jumped up from the water like a bow and arrow from the string, splashed countless drops of water, and jumped straight on Pei Zhou's shoulder, bowed his back and borrowed a force, the indigo fox pupil aimed at the bathroom door handle, 1.2.3...jump! !

"Crack-" The door handle slid down, and the door opened in response.

"Shoo!" In three seconds, Wuying Wuhu.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! After I got down, even the silver-rimmed glasses fell to the ground, and I was soaked with water...

"..." Within three seconds, the man turned over.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Yaoi Novels

Shuangtong Boss Takes You To Fly

4.5 (27 votes) - 47.3K viewsMr. Rong's Lovelorn Diary

4.8 (22 votes) - 83.7K viewsApplaud for Happiness

4.6 (14 votes) - 155.7K viewsView more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com