Chapter 12: Who is a Lover?

It's such a lovely question. Are you a lover. Trust me how do you feel when you talk and chit chat with your girlfriend the whole day.

Now it all brings a smile. I know it's really fascinating but trust me if you keep making her day and night your relationship will form a Love Story.

I wonder why people don't want to challenge Romeo and Juliet's story. Jack and Rose. Vedika and Sahil.

Do you know why? Because we only think it happens it only happens in fairy tales. Which is very wrong.

You can build your own love story filled with romance and ok maybe sex

You can read some of my research on the topic am giving you.
Check out number 3 and 4

Am mostly interested in no.4
And number 8.
Make your wife, girlfriend smile.

Ishaqa's  p.o.v

It's still that we are in the plane heading to Morocco. It's popular country can I say my girlfriend lives there and she is a princess and I'm a Ugandan.
It's just fate.

"Why weren't the girls surprised when they found out your secret?" I asked.

Joy looked at me and smile." They knew it. "

"Oh!" I wondered,"why were you then staying with them."

"Hahaha, what do you think, I mean Pooja Agarwal. Here dad owns the biggest business empire in Las Vegas,Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Mumbai."

Wow that's cool I thought, but her she is still better right besides I love her and it's  true love. I again asked," what 'bout Lisa and Patrica?"

She picked her glass and drank all the juice in it. She sighed ok I know she hates them but not to that extent.

"Lisa is related to Jeff Bezos," she said," and Patrica is related to Elon Musk."

"What?"

Joy: you see Lisa's father calls Jeff Bezos cousin.she sighed a little bit. But Lisa grew up in London with her Mom who married another man after Lisa's real father cheating on her.
But Patrica, hm.....she lives with her uncle Elon Musk.

Oh that's explain why they are rivals.actually  am done with my coffee.
And I'm really getting bored.

"Darling am bored." Joy said

"Yeah me too."
My reply is really insane.

"Can I tell you something..." She asked softly.

"Yeah."

"Last night I really enjoyed you."

I smiled," Derrick is better right."

"Yeah." She replied," he knows a lot."

Well now am annoyed, I can feel my face turning red."am sorry am leaving."

"Are you jealous."

Oh that's how become jealous, I didn't know.
"Nope, I just wanna use the washroom."

"Are you lying?"

She picked my phone and switched it on.
See I got you 2.million viewers in. Instagram.
"See."

I couldn't believe my eyes. Wait how did she figure out my password.
"Am sorry but how did you open my phone."

"Are you kidding me?" She laughed," I just typed Joy."

Damnit, oh no now am dead,

"hmm..you mob followers on Twitter."Joy  said.

"Give me back my phone." I gently asked like what a normal gentleman would do.

"Maids and guards," Joy commanded," privacy please."

"Yes your majesty." They all went to the next side of the plane.

Now it was just the two of us, I got scared I didn't want what happened to happened again besides I don't really  like  intimacy.

"You want your phone."

I nodded.

"Well you have to catch me first."

Oh we started fighting around like mindless babies who don't even know there purpose. Finally I snatched my phone.

I was above her. She couldn't stop staring into my eyes.
"You're cute," I said.

I got up."that was fun, we should start playing more often."

Now we could feel the plain landing, we sat back on our seats and tighten our seatbelt.
We had reached Morocco.

I still wanna say thank you for reading this chapter
Plse don't forget to vote.

But still my major concern is in that image for those who had not seen it. Please see it.
Master the things in it.
Try to avoid mistakes when you are going to propose.

Even avoid them after proposing

Thank you so much
Am sorry for any typing mistakes

Please vote for my story.
Just tap the star button it's down when you tap that page