Chapter 10: It's mind blowing

Have you ever had of a saying that goes that love is sweet. Hm...not yet right. It's not all that necessary that we all get to marry our crushes.

Most of us,we have crushes and we don't really get to do that I mean get married to them. It's not a crime just know if you don't marry her then God had not planned for that relationship to exist. It's ok if you don't end up with your crush.

Maybe she loves somebody else and we have to respect there feelings a lot.

Now in this chapter I will be explaining that. A rich girl pretending to be poor and yet she is supper wealthy.

All this teachers has to respect everyone's feelings. Don't be a racists you never know your real love might come from a group of society who you really hate there culture, tradition etc.

REMEMBER LIFE IS A JOURNEY.

Ishaqa's  p.o.v

Am wondering what am supposed to do, I don't know anything that is happening to me. I left the girls and went upstairs.

I closed the door to my room and tried to sleep but still i couldn't sleep. I'm still stuck in the trachoma.
I took a shower, changed my clothes. I picked my phone and visited my Instagram page, Ahh.....I only have 20 followers.

"Maybe I should take pics outside while am touring the city." I thought.
I picked my wallet and came out.

"Where are you going Joy asked?"

"I ....I ...no where ."

"Don't you know how to speak?"

"I know."

She looked at me and smiled , "do you want to tour the neighborhood?"

I smiled,"yes ."

I came out with her,we were footing slowly laughing like usual friends. I must say Joy's blonde dark colored hair really makes her look sexy.

We were having much fun, we went  to the flower gardens,played games and now it was time to head home.

Joy:did you enjoy the tour?

Me: yes
I nodded, of course I have enjoyed it's Just like am attracted to her.No I won't say anything stupid I thought.

Finally we were back from the walk, it was really a long one.
We entered in the house, literally everyone was asleep. The lights were off .

"Is anything wrong with our power?" I asked.

"No, they are asleep." She answered.
I had bought a ring, I wanted to give her.

"Do you want to tell me anything?" She asked.

"Yeah, lemme take you to your room."

"There is no need."

I gave her a really big puppy eyes.

"Ok , plse come ."

I have never entered  Joy's room, it's well arranged.
There is even a bookshelf, organized wardrobe oh I didn't open it but it was open.

"Ok Ishaqa, thank you."

I knelt down
"Joy, there is something I have been waiting and wanting to tell you."

"Whatever just go to your room?" She didn't even bother looking at me.

"I mean I love you."