"Oh, don't worry, they all get me too," Roman said smiling.

Which was true, the one day the kids and I decided it would be funny to make Roman think that we were visiting his parent's when he was on his way home. Then when he walked in, we all jumped out, and surprised him. Let's just say, he fell for it all three times we did it.

"Glad I'm not the only one," Seth replied, smacking Roman's back.

While they were talking about the promo we were all having tonight, I took the change to ask Marie, if she finished a surprise for Roman. I was so relieved when she said she managed to pull it off without Seth knowing about it, since I knew he'd tell him, and I wanted it to be perfect.

"Babe, we're on in fifteen minutes," Roman said wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay, can you get me a bottle of water quick, my mouth's dry?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure," he said, kissing my temple.

"I'll go with you, I need to talk to Dean," Seth said, walking out with Roman.

I forgot after Seth, Roman, and I's promo tonight, Seth was wrestling Dean for the number one contenders spot for my husband's title, which I knew there was no way them two would beat him for it.

"Now kids, you listen to Aunt Marie, and follow her as soon as you see Mommy and Daddy. You all know the plan right?" I asked them smiling.

"Yes!" They all yelled.

"Okay, now Mommy has to go, but behave for Aunt Marie, and I will see you all in a few minutes," I said, kissing each one.

A minute later, Roman came in, and kissed each of them too, and Seth did the same with his, and Marie.

"You ready for this?" Roman asked me.

"Yeah, I'm good. I love you baby," I told him smiling.

"I love you too, baby girl," he replied, giving me a kiss.

Leaving Seth at the gorilla waiting for his cue, Roman and I went out, and the crowed erupted. Roman grabbed a microphone.

"Now you all may be wondering why Hayleigh is out here with me, well you will find out in just a few minutes. Seth, get your ass out here," he yelled, looking up the ramp.

After Seth came out more confident than ever, he started laughing.

"What did you do Roman, bring out my Sister-in-Law to beat my ass, since you can't," Seth said smirking at me.

I looked at Roman, and grabbed the microphone off him.

"Don't full yourself Seth. You may have won against Roman how many time? Oh yeah, once, and you got lucky. Now, that may have been for the belt, but how many times has he beaten you? Oh yeah, every singe match in the last two years," I said, and the crowd got louder. "But, yet here you are out here running your mouth, thinking what? That you're going to get lucky again? You have to get through Dean Ambrose first," I asked smiling.

I could see him trying not to laugh, as the crowd did laugh.

"You all think this is funny? You're all going to see who's funny when I beat Ambrose, then beat Reigns then go after sweet little Hayleigh. What are you gonna do?" he said the last part looking at me.

I put a hand on Roman's chest to stop him from going after Seth.

"I got this," I said, and handed the microphone to Roman.

I smiled at Seth, then ran to a corner, jumped to the top turnbuckle, and closed my eyes for a second. 'Please don't let me fall,' I thought, as I ran on top of the rope of all four sides, then jumped over Roman's head, and kicked Seth in the head, causing him to fall on his ass, I swear there was not one person not laughing in the whole arena. I could picture Marie and JoJo laughing hysterically backstage, as I took the microphone back off Roman.

"Now, what were you saying Seth?" I said smiling, then looked at Roman.

I wasn't sure if he was amazed, or shocked at what I just did. Seth didn't say anything, just crawled slowly out of the ring looking embarrassed, and walked to the back. 

"Can I have the microphone back?" Roman asked smiling.

I handed it to him, then put my arm around him.

"There's your answer everyone. Please help me welcome, the new WWE Diva, who also happens to be my wife, Hayleigh Reigns," Roman said dropping the microphone.

"Thanks babe," I said smiling at him.

He pecked me on the lips, then held my arm in the air. I couldn't lie to myself, I was having the time of my life, but the way he said my ring name, brought me back to where I was sitting in the audience. I felt a tear roll down my cheek remembering that night, and looked where I was standing, and seen my plan all set up. I quickly wiped the tear away and smiled looking up at Roman.

"Can we go to our kids now?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's get backstage," he said smiling at me.

I laughed at that comment, since I knew we still wouldn't be backstage for a few minutes. When we climbed out of the ring, I grabbed the microphone when his face was turned, and stuck it in the side pocket of the pants. Somehow, I kept Roman's eyes on me while walking up the ramp, until we got to where I was sitting that first night, and I stopped.

"What's wrong," he asked, with his eyes in mine.

I smiled, and pulled his ear down to my mouth, so the microphone wouldn't catch my words.

"Remember that first night, you stopped right about here?" I asked him, and felt him nod his head. "There's some people in my spot, with almost the same sign," I whispered.

"Huh," I heard him say and he turned around.

He didn't move a inch, as he seen each of the kids holding the same sign. This one we all made though. I had Marie help me getting each of the kids painted hand prints on it, but right in the center, was my favorite saying since that night. I walked in front of him, knowing what he was doing. I looked up at him, and seen the tears in his eyes. I knew I was going to regret making him cry in front of everyone, but at the time, I just didn't care. After a few minutes, I put my hands on his hips and looked up at him. He looked down at me and grinned.

"You're amazing. You managed to put my whole life on one sign," he said still smiling.

I grinned, grabbed the microphone out, and put it to my lips.

"Kiss Me Roman."

The End

A/N: I just want to take a minute to tell each and everyone of you how much I have enjoyed writing this, and how much each and every comment, vote, and read, mean to me. I love you all!! Now, I have been asked about making a sequel, well here's your answer. I have three other books started, and after I finish them, which may be a while, there will be a sequel. But please don't expect it any time soon. If you have enjoyed this book, my other's are:

Kidnapped by the Lunatic Fringe (A Dean Ambrose Fan-fiction)

Starlight (A Seth Rollins Fan-fiction but will also include Dean Ambrose)

and

Life and Love in the WWE (Another Roman Reigns Fan-fiction)

So, if you want to check them out, and let me know what you think. Again, I just want to thank all you amazing people. I love you all!! - Helen