[✓] New Years special

Happy holidays!

-

Lisa

Lisa stiffles a yawn as she organizes the last set of books. After she finishes organizing she heads to where you were seated, soft snores coming from you made Lisa smile fondly.

She sits besides you and leans closer to you, her hand brushing your bangs away from your sleeping face.

You stir slightly and Lisa stills. You open your eyes and grin at her making her blush. She leans closer and places a kiss on your lips as fireworks light up the night sky and people cheer

"Happy new year, my darling."

-

Beidou

Beidou leans over the deck, flask in hand as she happily listens to her crew partying from behind her.

You gently tap her shoulder and she grins, pulling you close and planting a soft kiss on your cheek making you laugh.

Fireworks begin lighting up the sky and leans her head on your head as she intertwines your fingers.

"Let's spend the next 10 years like this too."

You giggle and bring her hand up to place a soft kiss.

"Of course."

-

Ayaka

"Here, let me help you."

Ayaka smiles softly as she fixes your kimono, she places a soft kiss on your cheek making you blush.

After finishing she engulfs you in a tight hug and she placed soft kisses on your neck.

"A-ayaka..."

You push her away slightly and she giggles.

"I'm just happy I get to welcome the new year with you. I love you so much."

-

I apologize for the short update and the lack of characters, I would do more but i honestly don't have an idea about what kind of scenarios to do anymore :')

Anyways,

SHENHE OMFG?+3!!!?@ I CREAMED AT HER TRAILER IM SO EXCITED FOR HER.

also, pls pray for me to get jean for a bday gift later :') my birthday is in the new years!! :D

Have a happy new year and stay safe everyone!! <3