Ganyu

Angst

Note :
(//-//) - means past.
(||-||) - back to the current timeline.

She softly sighed while she looked at the moon, Her light blue hair seemed almost silver due to the moonlight

This was one of the nights were Ganyu hated to be alone with her thoughts.

Her eyes flickered softly as she looked at a fading photo on her hand.

Her hands softly traced the the face of the fading girl.

She noticed the faded tear marks and faded letters on the back of the picture.

She looked at it so intensely.

Has she forgotten someone dear to her?

//-//

"(Name) what would you do if I ever forgot you?"

Ganyu softly asked as she wrapped her arms around your back, making you pause in the middle of your work.

"Hm... I can't really do anything about it since I would be...dead by then. But id be sad. Though it's really not avoidable, so I won't blame you."

You suddenly felt wetness in your back making you sigh softly.

"Yuyu, why are you crying?"

"I- I don't ever want to forget you. I don't want you to leave me. Please. Don't leave me. To me you are my home, my everything. You, the only human who has accepted me. With you, I forget about my contract and feel truly free. Please. Don't make me forget you."

She cried out as she tightened her hug around you.

You looked at her and hugged her back while kissing her forehead.

"I'll see what I can do."

-

10 years after that (name) passed away infront of Ganyu.

-

Rex Lapis' softly patted the girls head with his claws.

"Heal with time my dearest qilin."

-

Ganyu panicked when she forgot about you for a day. You, who was her inspiration for everything she ever did. Her greatest fears were coming.