Tears streaming down her eyes due to the pain in her head.

Damn! Her head felt so heavy.

Finally entering the crowd, she turns around to look at her attacker.
All the other men joined him as they looked around at the crowd surrounding her.

They couldn't do anything now.

She was safe.

Looking at her ,agitated. They talk amongst themselves. To nod.

Turning around they finally leave.

And Ezra settles down on a bench. Sighing. Placing her hand on her forehead.

She stays there on the very bench calming her nerves. Looking at the crowd around her.

Seeing them smiling, talking busy in their own lives. Her eyes stop at his laptop that layed in her lap.

And she couldn't help feel proud of herself.

She finally did it. She got it back.

Her thoughts are interrupted on seeing a pair of shoes in front of her and she looks up to go still.

He stood there, breathing heavily. Like he has run a mile.

Sweat running down his forehead and fog leave his lips.

His grey eyes for a change didn't looked angry. They held something else today.

Was it relief?

She couldn't pin point.

"What the hell stupid girl! I have been looking over you everywhere?"

"Where were you!"

He screams making Ezra to stand up. She looks at him surprised, wondering what he was doing here. To only hide it.

Saying nothing.

Picking up the laptop she offer it to him.

"Here. Your laptop"

He looks at his laptop and then at her face. His eyes widening.

"From where did you get it?"

She just shrugs her shoulders. Moving her fringe behind her ear, to only have his eyes to move to the cut on her forehead.

Making him clench his fist.

"What's this? From where did you get hurt? "

He says trying to touch it, to only have her pry off his hand. Moving back.

Making hurt to flash in his eyes, but he says nothing.

Veiling it behind the coldness of his grey eyes.

Her fingers move to touch her own forehead and a painful expression morphed her face to only have her shrug. Not caring about it. Focussing her attention back at him.

"It doesn't matter. Just take it Aaron. Your meeting is tomorrow....I am sure you will not loose your millions deal now."

Anger surges in him like anything to be only laced with concern this time.

Stepping closer, he closes the distance between them.
His voice low, yet the anger in it burning

"Fuc* the meeting and go hell with this laptop Ezra!"

Taking the laptop, he literally throws it on the bench to move closer to her. Making her eyes to widen.

"I asked you something! Where the hell did you got this cut from?"