Jisung grinned too. "Oh, it's her."

Haesoo blankly looked at them.
"What do you mean by that?"

"Do you think we are a fool? We caught you and Sunghoon were riding a motorbike together yesterday."

Jisung added, "Both of you were running away while holding your hand tightly."

Yedam laughed. "It's been a long time since I didn't see Sunghoon smile and laugh that much."

"Probably because of you." Jisung smiled making Haesoo so confused.

"It's not like that---"

"It's tteobokki!" Yedam shouted in happiness.

"We are hungry. Let's eat this together!" Jisung continued.

Haesoo chuckled, "Do you want to eat this with me--"

Before Haesoo could finish her words, Jay suddenly interrupted them. Yedam and Jisung were about to greet him but he was just ignoring them and pushing them away from the door before shutting the door loudly and locking it from the outside, just leaving him with Haesoo.

Yedam knocked on the door,
"Jay, what are you doing? We are planning to eat together--"

"This is my place. Leave us alone." Jay spoke and make sure the door locked again.

Haesoo was just looking at Jay blankly. As their eyes met, Jay grabbed the food from her.

"Don't you dare to unlock the door for them or I will throw you to the ground?" He spoke again and glared at her before going to the edge of the rooftop. Haesoo nodded nervously and sat next to him.

Jay handed food to her, "What are you waiting for? Let's eat."

Haesoo nodded again and took the food from him. She took a glance at Jay who was enjoying the food and looked away when he caught her.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Why did you that, Jay? You told me to leave but--"

"I want you to stay with me now. Is there any problem with it?"

He cut her off making her blush at his words. Haesoo shook her head in disbelief and started to eat the food just to hide her red cheeks from that guy.

They were eating the food in silence. Both of them were just shutting their mouth the whole time and avoiding each other's gaze every time their eyes met. They were just fighting this morning and it was so awkward for them to talk to each other like long-time friends. So, they have nothing to do other than remain silent like a stranger.

Jay put the bowl down and waited for Haesoo to finish the food while playing with his phone.

The bell suddenly rang, meaning lunchtime comes to the end. Haesoo widened her eyes and was nervous when there was still a lot of food in the bowl that she hasn't finished. She wiped her mouth, searched for any trashcan nearby, and stood up causing Jay to look at her in confusion.

"Where do you want to go?" He finally spoke up.

Haesoo showed the food to him,
"I'm searching for the trashcan."