Chapter 7 Then what?

Then what?

"Sorry? I didn't get you" I was baffled. I was desperate for him to recall what he vocalized.

"I said that the reason your here is not for abducting money from you" he leaned on the chair placing his right leg on his left.

"Then why was I brought here mister.. Sorry what's your name?"

"Call me Luke" he cleaved his hand to me for a good shake and found out that I was tied to the chair.

How embarrassing would he have felt.

Luke? I thought personally. The name sounded few and far between in a country like this.

"You will be apprised of it when I take you to my boss" he alighted from his chair and was standing in close proximity to the window.

"About your name.. are you a Sri lankan?" I was nosey to have knowledge of the whole shebang yet started up question by question.

"Yes, I am semi Sri lankan"

"Semi Sri lankan? What about the other?"

He smirked,"Do you know the rules in this room? Only the assailant can request information"

"Let's trade in" he installed himself on the chair eyeing me.

"What is it?"

"I will pose a question and then it will be your turn to ask me. Do you agree?"

"Ok" it was accurate about the curious George.

"What happened to your mom?"

The question was plain spoken. He knew something had happened to my mom but why was he asking such a question?

"Six feet underground" conceiving in connection with my mom made me dreary and crave for her further.

"Now it's your turn"he informed me.

"You said you were semi Sri lankan.. What's the other?"

"Semi Indian" he responded

Semi Indian?

"Do your parents live here?" I was anxious to know the total about him.

"It's my turn" he chuckled "Why did you run away?"

"I... was not treated well at home and I....wanted to achieve in life"

"Congratulations! You got a better home"

I was muddled whether it was an insult.

He got off the chair.

"It's my turn" I said him before he pulled out of the room.

He halted and looked ahead to answer the question." Do your parents live here?"

"No" he soon departed the room.

"Can you please untie me!?" I yelled but he was tucked away.

I had to stay and go through all the suffocations once again.

'Ughh..God! Can you hear me? Please help me! What did I do to you?'

I yelled earsplitting and soon was out of balance and down with chair.

'Oh shit!?

"Someone please help me!"

After certain hours I heard footsteps near the door. He came in and was astonished seeing me on the floor. I was put back at position and my head was swollen too.

"Phew!.... I bought my boss" he cheered.

What more! I said to myself

The lady was well dressed. Eyeballs looking bottom to top came to notice.

"Mom!?"