Bloodbath Televised

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "But if I participate, he'll stop?"

Vox nodded.

(Y/N): "...Fine."

Vox had us transported to his contest.

Vox: "Ladies and Gentlemen of Hell! I proudly present you the Entertainment of the lifetime! The Kill Wave! Staring the Prodigal of Homicidal! The Restless Killing Machine. The Revenant who craves vengeance against all evil. Y/N!!!"

Vox has everyone in Hell watching this on their TV's.

Happy Hotel

Watching in shocked, Charlie and the others sees you on stage for the kill.

Charlie: "Oh no."

Vaggie: "What is he doing?! Is he insane?"

Angel Dust: "Oh I'm sure he'll be fine. KICK ASS Y/N!!!"

Niffty: "This is bad isn't it?"

Husk: "Fucking maybe, Niffty."

Niffty: "Well I just want him back and safe...while watching him going on a bloodbath~!"

Alastor was actually pretty calm. He knows you'll be fine in this mere arena Vox set up.

IMP

While Blitzø and Millie cheers on for you, Loona tries not to say anything, but hoping you'll survive.

Moxxie: "Oh crumbs."

With Hesla Von Eldritch:

Hesla: "Win? Lose? It really doesn't matter as long as you do not disappoint me, Revenant.~"

With Miltonius and Neesha:

Miltonius: "Him again..."

Neesha: "Let's see HOW good he really is."

With Chapel:

Chapel: "You better survive this, Y/N. I'm the one who's gonna kill your ass."

With Lord Raptor and the Zombie Sisters:

Lord Raptor: "Let Death Metal be with you, mate!"

Killara: "Dinner and a show."

Killana: "Yummy.~"

Unknown

Massacre, along with 3 other Sinners, are also watching this as Massacre clenched his fist at the sight of you while Grey Chap is behind them.

Gray Chap: "Take notes, my fellows. This may come in handy in the near future.

Massacre grunts hoping that you survive this so he reap his revenge.

First Wave:

Second Wave:

Third Rave: