꒰ 1.0 ꒱

“let's stay here.” haruto and jeongwoo is in the park nearby. they take a seat into the picnic bench.

“in my hometown, i have a friend but he's more like a brother to me. we were together every single day but then i had to move here.” jeongwoo paused, he don't know where that topic come.

“you? do you have other siblings?” he added.

“i don't have one, been only child ever since.”

“ah! now it make sense..”

“what make sense?”

“it now make sense as to why is your attitude like that, spoiled brat i see.”

“hey i'm not a brat! you are!”

“tsk, yeah sure.”

they talk there for hours before haruto's stomach suddenly grunt.

haruto was embarrassed by that and jeongwoo just laughs.

“come.”

“where are we going?”

“somewhere, to eat.”

-

“and that somewhere is your house?”

“yes, don't complain!”

-

jeongwoo made haruto sit on the dinner table while he cook some ramen.

while waiting, a family picture had caught haruto's attention. it was a father and little jeongwoo.

“woo, your cute in this picture!” haruto said pointing at baby picture that was hanged on the wall.

jeongwoo may or may have not blushed at the nickname haruto gave but anyways, he just shrugged what the other said before saying “i look cute everyday.”

haruto didn't argue, because he thinks jeongwoo is cute.

“here! sorry this is all i can afford for now.” jeongwoo said, putting the foods that he prepared, on the table. ramen and some street foods.

the tall japanese grabbed the plastic of street foods jeongwoo buy on the way and was disgusted by it.

“uh? what is this?”

“oh that! grilled pigs blood on skewers..”

haruto almost gagged, and jeongwoo saw it. “what, you don't like it?”

“no, it's just. nevermind.”

jeongwoo burst out into laughters, “don't worry it tastes just like tofu!”

the japanese can't believe jeongwoo just lied to him, the taste is nowhere near tofu.

-

haruto barely managed to finish eating one stick of that street food. he was happy at the thought of jeongwoo calming to him now.

“it was fun today!”

“yes, it is!”

“oh uh, i have to get going, see you next time i guess…”

“yes.”

they bid goodbyes to each other. both are happy.

kin
added to queue: little star by skz (hyunjin)

220110