꒰ 0.8 ꒱

jeongwoo goes to school with doyoung the next day, he clearly forgot about the exam he have to take it no matter what.

when they entered the principal's office, he didn't thought he'd see haruto there. the bitch.

he didn't payed much attention to the other because he has some other things to do that's more important.

“sir, i have to take the exam please—

i'm sorry for being absent, i've been hospitalized. i really have to take the exam please..” jeongwoo begged, he don't care if the others will saw him like that.

“mister park, you have to calm down. you don't have to worry about the exam, haruto already told everything to me and i understand, you'll be getting your exam later.”

jeongwoo took a glance to haruto before smiling and thanking the teacher. he took doyoung's hand and walked out of the room.

-

“i'm really glad you could come to school today!” wonyoung said, they are now in a park inside the school, jeongwoo don't know why did his friend drag her here but he's just following.

“oh yeah that! i think i have been absent for so long than i should!” jeongwoo answered.

they stopped in front of an old tree, wonyoung faced her and took the small envelope from her bag, she then took jeongwoo's hand and put the thing in there.

“what is this?” the chocolate skinned boy asked as he eyed the envelope.

“open it!”

jeongwoo do what the other said, he was shocked to see a big amount of money inside.

on the other hand, wonyoung smiled, “haruto know what happened to you, and that your family is on debt. he told me to give this to you as help, he said he is sorry for what happened to the bike. OH! and he already payed the hospital bills so you don't have to worry!”

the boy was stunned. he is numb.

“your so lucky, he really like y—” before wonyoung could complete what she is saying, jeongwoo cut her.

“where is he?” he asked.

“i don't know but i saw him heading to the rooftop...”

at that jeongwoo left wonyoung clueless.

kin
not at me publishing multiple pre-written chapters because i, once again, am bored.

220109