"Remember her sis?"

Enzo asked excitedly. Ofcourse I knew his sister. She was a really kind and funny person.

Once she invited me at her house to play cards. That was the day when I became friends with Enzo. Oh how could I forget that day?

I put on my best smile at her.

"Yeah En, i know her. Anyways.."

She spoke unamused and looked away. My smile faded away. This is embarrassing.

They both talked about something but I couldn't focus on what they were saying. I was too busy thinking about how she acted with me. Am i overthinking?

"Okay, Elle.. I'll uh- be back. Just wait here."

Said Enzo as he walked away to the corner of the room with his sister, leaving me alone in an unknown place with busy people.

People were rushing and adjusting lights. I wonder who is modelling here.

"Hello?"

Said someone. I turned around as my eyes met with a pair of beautiful ones.

It took me around 5 seconds to realise that i was looking at Harry Styles!

My eyes widened. I am kinda his fan.

He looked to stunning in real life, not gonna lie.

"Oh-um-er- h-hello!"

I stuttered. I was caught off guard.

He smiled a little. Aw he is so good!

I was fangirling inside like crazy!

"I have never seen you around here, are you new?"

"Oh-um.. i.. i am here with Mr William.."

I trailed off. Wait, i don't think he knows Enzo.

"Oh you mean Enzo? Ohh i see i see.. so he is here already.."

He said and looked at the other side of the room trying find him.

"Yeah.."

"You are his.. what?"

"Oh, his personal assistant."

He nodded.

"Come here, let's sit."

He said and led me towards two empty chairs.

I can't believe I am meeting Harry styles right now!!

My sister is a huge one direction fan, i bet she would be jealous after she knows about me meeting Harry!

Then me and Harry had a small conversation. We introduced ourselves and sat quietly for a while.

"Actually my friend was interested in Enzo.."

He started off. Oh my god why does everyone wants to be with my man?

He continued.

"She likes Enzo, So since I'm in contact with his sister, i thought it would be nice if two of them met and talked. And Enzo must be needing someone permanent in his life too ."

Oh.. for some reason I felt my heart break. Enzo seemed nervous earlier. Please don't tell me he is interested in that girl too.    

Oh why? Why does this happen with ne!

I nodded at him. Should I just give up on Enzo? But it's so difficult, i meet him, spend so much time with him. My feelings are growing stronger.

I gulped. I need to know if Enzo is interested in her.