wake up!!

they make a plan as you fall asleep on brunos arm in his poncho. "why don't we let them stay here,in the vision tower" camilo suggests. "yeah,i like that idea.." bruno says looking at you falling asleep "we can make them a bed and bring them food and water" he says "and we can ask alma if you can marry them!" isabela says "y'know what,sure" bruno says. a month later,after everything getting set up,bruno goes down to ask alma if he can marry you.

"mama! i was wondering..could i maybe marry y/n?" he says nervously.."yes,you may" she says,but when bruno hugs her and goes back up the stairs,abuela had a smirk on her face,dolores notices and instantly knew something was up..

                                                                                                               -3 hours later-
dolores had been behind a plant before she saw alma,walking into the room. luckily,dolores could hear really far away.
"ah. y/n,i heard bruno wants to marry you?" she says "well yes,he really does and i dont blame him,i love him very much! hes the sweetest guy.." you say to her. "well that is true,i made you some food...here you go.." she says smirking. you oddly didn't question it. you ate the food,soo dolores heard you choking,the food had poison in it! alma watched you fall to the floor falling off the bed and left soon after.

                                                                                                                  -later-
everyone walked to your room and bruno stopped right when he saw you laying on the floor. "Y/N?!?" he shouts running to you,"wake up!!!" he says loudly and crying "i think alma has something to do with this" pepa says. they all end up going to alma and she saw them "what now bruno" she says with an additude "they won't wake up! what did you do to them!" he says crying "dad would not be happy with how you treat them,mama! everyone here agrees they try their best to please you and try to feel like part of this family! and this is how you treat people?!? they have been nothing but good and if you don't stop,we are leaving for good!" he shouts. alma looks at him with a shocked look on her stupid face

idea credit, HypeHouse0 next part is soon so do not worry and so sorry if this is to much!