(Ch 18) Maharagan

Depuis le début

"I'd never thought I would see him again." I uttered as Jeaya laughed. "How'd you find him?" I asked as Jeaya shrugged and pointed to Ada.

"I ran into him and he started talking to me, thats when Jeaya popped up and you know the rest." Ada answered before looking at the stands below us.

"Now let's hurry and enjoy ourselves before the nights over!" She exclaimed as we all started heading down to the main area where everyone was.

[time skip]

"Oh Ada! This would look beautiful on you!" I cheered while holding up a beautiful blue hair clip that matched Ada in many different ways. It had a blue crystallized flower in the middle with a sculpted orange horn at the end.

"It really is beautiful, she's right Ada, it would suit you perfectly." Jeaya replied as we both looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I don't know, I don't usually wear stuff like this..." She placed her hand upon her chin and thought but I was getting impatient. Before I could do anything about it, Jeaya bought it with money she had and gazed up at Ada who was pale.

"You deserve a break, we all do. So here's a little gift from me to you for being so cooperative and understanding with everything." Jeaya replied as Ada took it from my hand and placed it in her hair without hesitation.

"So?" She shrugged and I couldn't help but give her a wide smile. "Ada it's beautiful!" I exclaimed while Jeaya nodded in approval.

"Zen would also love it." Jeaya stated as Ada smiled. "Yeah if Zen were here she would have every guy around her finger." Ada stated as a chuckle escaped her mouth. We started walking around again and admired the other stands before a young lady came up to us. Specifically me.

"Pardon me but, would it be alright if I dress you up for this occasion?" She asked as she herself was dressed in a beautiful pastel pink robe that had cuts on the sides of her arms, exposing the gold armlets. Her outfit reached to the floor as flowers decorated her body. I was about to decline but my friends stood in front of me before I could say a word.

"She would love too!" The two cheered as the women before me held a bright, angelic smile. I was about to say something, but the sweet girl took my arm and dragged me to a nearby tent.

'This should be fun.'

[third person pov]

As the evening continued further people started to relax more and let the music and alcohol take control of them, and that was an accomplishment for the king. Beautiful, jaw dropping women surrounded him as his deep laughs and charming comments gave them butterflies. They were suffocating the king, but he enjoyed every second of it, if it meant removing a certain lady from his mind.

"Ah! There you are, I've been waiting for you three to show up!" The king smile as he looked at the three as they all stared at him with different expressions. Some were jealous, discomfort and down right excited. He looked passed the three and noticed that the queen and her generals were missing.

"Where are Sara and her generals?" He asked while the three shrugged. He sighed as the women around him tried to cheer him up by pressing their chest up against him or any body part for that matter.

"UWAAH! I want to do that too!" The young magi exclaimed before running over to the king, but was stopped by the young prince who was blushing just as much as the young magi. Everyone around erupted in laughter except for the white haired advisor who held a scowl towards his king and friend.

"I-I am sorry we are late!" A exhausted voice broke out over the commotion and when everyone looked towards the stairs they saw the queen who held a worried and exhausted look. As for her generals, they were laughing and smirking, making the queen blush.