Chapter 18

"Shall we??" Stephan holds his hand out for our first dance. Come on,lexie.. you can do this.

With that final thought of encouragement I take his hand and smile up at him. He leads us to the centre of the ballroom and the music starts.

Stephan is a wonderful dancer,I have to admit. He effortlessly guides me across the dance hall. We smile at each other as how newlyweds are supposed to be. But what he is really thinking,I would never know.

Soon enough other couples start to join us dancing. The whole dance itself was pleasant. Stephan made no unpleasant comments when his father asked for a dance. And Stephan went off to dance with my mother.

"You two make a good match."Joseph says.

"Thank you." I reply politely to his comment. Everyone keeps saying that.

After lots of dancing I tried to find Leeya, wanting to ask her why Charles isn't present. Along the way,someone tpaped on my shoulder from behind. I turned around and gasped in shock.

"Daniel!! What are you doing here??" He's here. He is really here! At my wedding.. and he is not the groom. Fuck.

Daniel,looking as handsome as ever with his brown curls looking as disheveled as ever gave me a sad smile,"Can't I see you before I can never see you again?" I held my tears at his words.

"Oh Daniel.. I am so so sorry.. this was never my intention." I pleaded him.

"I know,mon amour. Leeya told me all about it. I can only hope he treats you right." Daniel says. I just realized that he has bags under his eyes. I knew instantly, he has suffered as much as I did.

I swallow my tears,"Daniel,I.."

"Alexa." A voice calls me. Stephan.. just great! I groan inwardly. Stephan approaches us,snaking his arm around my waist.

"Stephan, this is Daniel Carter. He is my highschool friend."I introduce them both. They shake hands with each other.

"We have to go,love. My jet is waiting for us." I cringe and bite my lip, as Stephan kisses me on the cheek in front of Daniel. Daniel,I am so sorry. Wishing Daniel could read my mind.

"Okay. Could you get my bags in Leeya's car?" I tell Stephan. He nods,take a glance at Daniel and leaves.

"I still hurt,Daniel. To be honest with you. I dunno whether the pain will go away but I do hope yours go. Find a better Alexa who will make you happy when I can't. I'm sorry." I say to Daniel. My voice cracking.

Daniel gives me another sad smile before saying,"Go,Alexa. He is waiting. Stay strong,mon amour." I give him one last look and leave the party just in time when Stephan finds me again.

I do the ceremonial throw of the bouquet and surprisingly,Leeya catches it. I wink at her and she bids me farewell.

"Let's go," Stephan grins at me holding the car door open and we drive to the airport.

I see his jet marked with the words "Grant" parked. Before I realize, Stephan is carrying me bridal style into his magnificent private jet. He did not put me into a chair but insteads walks into a cabin where a king-size bed with plush comforter awaits.

He sets me down gently and looks down at me,caressing my cheek. Shit,this is really happening! I am a bundle of nerves.

Stephan takes of his tux jacket and starts to remove his tie and cufflinks. I stand there looking down, not really knowing what to do.

"Is this your first,love?" Stephan asks. I nod sheepishly. Though Daniel and I were in love,my parents were,still are strict and controlling and almost never let me out. Therefore,Daniel and I never had sex. We make out and stuff but not to that point.

Stephan smiled then approached me,still in my wedding dress. "I won't hurt you. To be honest,as much as I want you tonight I won't take you just yet. You are tired and still afraid of me. For now we will just sleep in each other's arms."

I stared at him in shock. He is not going to have me tonight?? That is good. Right? Stephan chuckled at my reaction. "I do not want to scare you, let alone hurt you. I will let you get used to the idea of sharing a bed with me before we actually share the bed properly," he says with a grin.

I am speechless. I expected him to take me then and there but he didn't. Why is he being so nice and gentle? Is this for real? Its a tactic of his,I'm sure.

Stephan says again,"Now go change into your nightshift and remove your makeup. I prefer your face bare without a touch of make up." I nod and head to the toilet to change.

Stupidly enough,once I removed my dress and erased my makeup,I just remembered that I forgot to bring my nightgown into the toilet with me. So I have to walk out in my bra and panties with stockings and garters. This will not be good. Just run out there,quickly grab your night gown and run back in the toilet! My subconscious suggests.

I decided to go ahead and do as my subconscious suggests. Taking a deep breath,I peek out of the bathroom, thankfully Stephan did not seem to be in the room. That means I do not have to rush. I tiptoed quietly into the cabin and reached for my luggage.

Rummaging through my stuff on my knees,since my luggage is on the floor, looking for my nightshift. After a while,I finally found it. I hear a cough behind me. I jump and turn around and look up to see Stephan raising his eyebrows looking down at me.

I bit my lip,"Err.. I forgot to take my nightshift before I went in the toilet. Sorry."

"Oh,don't be,Alexa. Its a rare treat for me too see such a marvelous sight." Stephan says licking his lips. I gulp looking down.

Stephan smirks,"Stand up,Alexa. Don't get on your knees in front of me."

I stood up quickly. Covering myself with my nightshift, I muttered sorry and quickly left the cabin.

That wasn't in the plan,you idiot! My subconscious scolds as I enter the bathroom. Not wanting to think further,I changed quickly and headed out in my nightshift. Which I realized,offers little coverage as well. Shit.

Stephan is on the bed,shirtless, the blanket doing little to cover him up and I can see his abs and the V of his hips. Stop staring at him! I shake my head off the thought.

Stephan smirks,knowing full well what I was thinking while he strips me bare with his gaze. I look down at the floor,biting my lip.

"I like what I see,Alexa. Nothing to be ashamed off. Come,let's sleep." He pats to the spot next to him. I jump into bed and quickly cover my body with the blanket.

Stephan smirks again and pulls my body closer next to him. His nose in my hair. He kisses me head and says,"Goodnight,Alexa"

"Goodnight." I reply.

It didn't take long for Stephan to fall asleep. Unfortunately for me, I lay awake for long minutes,waiting for sleep that does not seem to come, thinking about Daniel and how I am stuck in another guy's arms.

Mwehehe no sex scene. XD I have school tomorrow so night guys!! And thank you soooo sooo much for the 500+ reads!! Rate,comment and subscribe please!!!
xo EllaJ

P.S. Aren't those first night pillows adorable?? :p