"You're damn right about that. But you sound a bit mad. Or even jealous." He said with raised eyebrows.

"Well you know. Niall and me because close and I just feel the need to look after him. I don't want him to get hurt and stuff." I said lying but telling the truth as well.

"I understand. But Liam is just Niall's best mate. It's just a phase I believe. Hopefully because I'm afraid about that too." He said shrugging.

"Well I think I better call up Louis." I said and dialed his number on my phone just to have it ring in my pocket.

"Haha I'm so slow." I said and got up.

Harry rolled his eyes at he and stood up. He grabbed his phone and called Louis' house putting it on speaker.

"Hello Johanna speaking." Louis' mom answered.

I held up my hand to Harry so he wouldn't say anything. If I know something it's. Jay is going to give Louis the phone and tell him it's Harry and not want to speak to him so I'll just say it's me.

"It's my Ms. Jay. I need to speak to Louis." I said.

"Alright hun." She said and I heard a bit rustling.

"Zayn." I heard a cry on the phone.

Harry looked with sad eyes at the phone.

"Yeah it's me Lou. Look that wasn't Harrying that video it was a girl." I said and it was silent.

"Well I'm still sad." Me said.

"I get that. I'll come over and cuddle okay?" I said.

"Okay." He said and hung up.

That's what happens to me too. If I get really sad and depressing news. But then something happy and excited happens I can't go from sad to happy in a instant. It takes a long while before that happens. So I'll go cuddle with Lou for the time being. (A/N: That happens to me too)

"Tell him to stop talking to Josh. Maybe he'll listen to you." Harry said.

"Or you can come with me over there." I said.

"Really? He won't be-" harry said but I stopped him.

"He'd be glad that you came over to reassure him that you'd never do that even though he knows you wouldn't." I said and he just nodded.

"Oh but Niall is here with Liam by himself." Harry said and I laughed.

"So you are reluctant about them having a relationship." I said.

"It's not that I'm reluctant about them having a relationship. I'm not in the relationship I can't make their decisions." He said and my eyes widened.

"I swear if I still liked Niall I would've kicked you so hard in the balls right now, it's his decision now but when I was in the picture with Niall you made all his decisions." I said.

Partially that was a lie. Not about hi making the decisions or the kicking him in the balls because I still want to do that. The lie was how I didn't still like Ni.

"Ouch." He said covering his crotch with his hand. "Good thing you don't like him anymore." He said and I rolled my eyes as we left out his room.

"Brings me to the point as to why you need more gym shoes in your collection. You wear way to many boots." I said.

"I wear to many boots! You wear to many boots. All in your closest are very girly ankle boots." I said and he gasped.

"My boots are not girly." He said and I laughed.