Wisdom Teeth

You woke up and it was the day you get your wisdom teeth out. You were really nervous. You got dressed and went over to your boyfriends house because he was taking you. You arrived and knocked on the door. Henry was sitting in the living room when he heard a knock. He got up and opened the door.

"Hey baby, ready for your appointment?"

"No I'm scared."

"Hey its okay, I'll be with you the whole time."

You guys hugged and he brought you into his house for a couple hours since you wanted to spend time with him before your appointment. Then it was almost time for your appointment.

"Baby you ready to go?"

"Yea I should be. I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick."

"Okay I'll be out in the car."

You ran upstairs to go to the bathroom. You did your business and went downstairs and went to the car. Henry was driving since he knew you were gonna be nervous. He backed out of the drive way and started to drive. You were freaking out because you thought something was gonna go wrong. You started to pick at your fingers. Henry noticed and grabbed your hands.

"Honey, I can tell your nervous. But you got to trust me it's gonna be okay."

He smiled at you and you smiled back. Then he moved his hand onto your thigh. Your hands rested on his hand and rubbed his fingers. About 10 minutes later, you arrived at the dentist. You were about to leave the car when Henry grabbed your hand.

"I love you so much baby and I'm gonna take very good care of you after your done."

"Your so sweet baby."

You gave him a kiss and left the car. He walked you into the dentist and he checked you in. You sat down after he checked you in. About 5 minutes after he checked you in your doctor came out and yelled your name. You got up and and went with the doctor. He brought you to the room where the procedure would be done. You then sat in the chair. He gave you a mask with notrous oxide to make you sleepy. You put the mask on.

"Alright Y/N, I'm gonna need you to count from 10"

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

Things started to go blurry and you have fell asleep. You couldn't feel anything that was happening. But you had this dentist since you were little and he knew you very well. About 2 hours later, your procedure was done. Your doctor took the mask off your face and set it aside.

"Y/N, Y/N your all done, time to wake up."

You woke up very slowly.

"Alright im gonna help you up and take you to your boyfriend."

"Haha my very handsome boyfriend."

He helped you up and walked you slowly to your boyfriend. He opened the door and Henry saw you.

"Hey sunshine, how you doing?"

"Haha your cute."

Henry giggled. He looked at the dentist.

"She is gonna be like this for a about a day or 2. Um no hard foods. Soft foods only. Change the gauze every 2-3 hours. Her moods will be chaotic so be prepared."

"Okay thank you very much."

"No problem have a good day"

"You to."

Henry grabbed you and walked you out of the dentist. He took you to the car and set you down in your seat. He buckled you up and closed the door. He then walked around the car to get to his door. He opened it and sat down. You looked at him and smiled.

"Hey cutie."

"Hey baby."

"Can I get a kiss?"

"No you can't cause your lips are chapped and bloody."

"Please."

"No."

You start to cry because he wouldn't give you a kiss.

"Baby don't cry. You'll get a kiss when your mouth is all healed."

"But I want one know." with tears running down your face. He then leans over and gave you a kiss on your forehead. You then smiled and giggled.

"Yay I got a kiss."

"Your funny baby."

You giggle. On the way home, you guys stopped at Starbuck. He pulled into the parking lot and got out and went in and got you a drink. He got back into the car and handed you the drink.

"Alright baby open up, we gotta take our your gauze."

"Haha okay."

You opened your mouth. He stuck his fingers in your mouth. You closed your mouth to try and bite him. But failed.

"Hey no biting. If you wanna eat, we have to get the gauze out."

"Fine "

You opened your mouth again and he grabbed the other gauze. He handed you your drink. You carefully drank it. You then ended up drinking to fast.

"Ahh I got a bwain feeze!" you start to cry.

"Aww baby dont cry it's okay." he gave you a kiss on the head.

You then finished your drink. You then burped. You then laughed cause it was funny.

"Oh baby what am I gonna do with you."

"Nothing hehe."

"Alright since your done with your drink we gotta put the gauze back in."

"oookayyyyy." you then giggled

"Open up."

You stick your tongue out and he puts the gauze in. Henry then backs up and drives home. On the way home you put your hand to Henry's thigh and gave it a squeeze. He looked at you and gave you a look, and then looked back at the road. You then rose your hand some more and rested it on his member.

"Baby move your hand please."

"No I like my hand here."

You saw Henry adjust in his seat.

"Hehe did i make you hard handsome?"

"Yes you did baby."

"Oh I'm sorry."

You took your hand off and started to cry.

"Baby it's okay, don't cry."

"But I made you hard." with tears in your eyes.

"Honey it's okay I promise."

He smiled at you and you smiled back. You then arrived at his house and he took you to the couch. He sat down and you layed down with your head in his lap looking at him. He gave you his right hand to hold. He was playing with your hair with his left. You started to fall asleep. You then ended up falling asleep holding Henry's hand knowing that this boy is your soulmate.