Bambi (Wookook Bonus)

Start from the beginning

Well.... That was until Woosung asked him a question.

"Can I ask you something? Without meaning to sound too noisy or anything."

Jungkook by now was finished halfway through his beer and he was feeling a little woozy, but he still nods to the other's request.

"Why.... Don't you like parties?"

As strange as it is, Jungkook expected to feel some type of fear or anxiety from the sudden question. Maybe it's because of the alcohol, or maybe the way Woosung stared at him as if he was genuinely curious about the answer.

So Jungkook lets out a heavy breath and looks at the wall, "At first I didn't know what you were referring to as a party. My definition is way..... Extreme than what's actually going on there. Let's just say I have bad experience."

Woosung didn't say anything at first to this, only hops off the desk and approaches the center of the room before dropping to the ground and laying back flat on it, "Me too."

Now this raised Jungkook's curiosity, finishing the last bits of the beer before approaching the male and sits beside him on the ground.

They didn't have to say anything in order to communicate what was running through their minds. Woosung's eyes sparkled as he stares at the ceiling, letting his platinum hair fall like pools on the ground.

"I witnessed my friend get tortured at a party once," He whispers, his voice coming off slightly slurred but Jungkook still listened with legs to his chest, "She was very nice to me....Yet had too much to drink. Master wasn't here during that time, so he couldn't stop it. She picked up a fight with this punk, and the punk had jock friends..... I can still hear her screams, every single night," He whispers, closing his eyes as if to block out those horrors that storming his head, "They held me back, many of us back actually who tried to intervene.... The next day when Master came back, he killed the ones who were participating in it and made a rule to look after our own, no fighting or killing each other."

For the first time it felt like Jungkook was seeing through him. Woosung was never one with emotions, let alone the times he would see him during training, but here he is; In this dark room, pouring out the horror of his memory with trembling lips.

Jungkook felt something stab his chest upon seeing the vulnerability in the other male, slowly raising a hand to run it through his tousled hair. This seemed to have eased Woosung's nerves, relaxing his face as he slowly flutters his eyes open.

"This life ain't easy kid. There's no room for weakness because the strong will devour that up quick. That's why.... I want what I saw today to be your armor. Don't let anyone ever bring you down or hold yourself back if it can protect you," And now his eyes met Jungkook's fragile eyes, "Promise me you'll do anything to protect yourself."

Jungkook doesn't know if this was a drunken request or if he actually meant it. His heart felt as if it was being poured by honey and he found comfort with the way it felt coating his soul.

Someone believes in him.

Someone finally believes in him to be able to protect himself.

That feels..... Relieving.

So with that in mind, he nods slowly, "I promise."

From there the night went much more calmer, the two talking about the most random things that came to mind while feeling as if they're on a cloud. Jungkook doesn't know when he began to feel sleepy, but he was laying on Woosung's chest while the other caressed his hair as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

The last thing he heard was, "Sleep tight Bambi," before officially going to sleep.

It was fair to say that life after that moment felt like walking through the gold streets of heaven, with a little blood. Jungkook and Woosung became inseparable. It was still training week yet they found themselves doing more than just training and going to torturous missions. They would ride around the bike, go to a cute coffee shop in the city that eventually became like a second home to them. During the nights they would go up to the rooftop and stare at the stars, but what Jungkook wouldn't notice was how Woosung would be staring at him instead because of his glittering eyes.