"Y/n." Camilo grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "Why that's a pretty name." Camilo spoke as he spun me around. "Gracias." I blushed. We reached the middle of the house. People were moving things everywhere getting ready for the ceremony. "What's your gift?" I asked. Camilo cocked one eyebrow before I saw myself. "This is my gift." Camilo said, mocking my voice. I giggled, "I don't sound like that." I protested. "I don't sound like that!" Camilo mocked me.

Before Camilo could get another word out someone stepped behind me and started playing with my hair. "Dolores leave Y/n alone!" Camilo spat. "No, it's okay Camilo. I like it." Dolores flattened my hair then brushed it back into a slick bun before fluffing it up and letting it fall back down to its normal length. Camilo furrowed his eyes brows, clearly confused. I giggled at the sight. "What'd you just do?" Camilo asked. Dolores stood beside me, Dolores was slightly taller then me.

"I curled it. Can't you tell?" Camilo walked over to me, our faces an inch away. "Stay still Y/n." Camilo slowly moved around me, examining my hair. "I guess I can see it, but barely." Camilo shrugged. "Aye!" Dolores punched Camilos arm. I giggled. "Hey Camilo! A little help here!" Someone yelled from the top of the set of stairs that just appeared. "I'll be right there!" Camilo yelled. "You look great." Camilo sent me a playful wink and pointed at me before running to the top of the staircase and shape shifting into the man holding a yellow sign.

Dolores stepped in front of me. "Just so you know, you're exactly his type." I flushed the color pink. Dolores smiled at me and pranced away. Camilo was busy helping decorate the house so I decided to explore. I was walking when I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" The girl stood up and brushed off her blue skirt. "It's okay." She responded, looking up at me. "Are you new? I don't think I've ever seen you before." I shook my head, "I'm not new, I just don't get out that much. What's your name?" I asked.

"Mirabel, yours?" What a pretty name. I wish I had that name. "It's Y/n, nothing compared to your name though." We giggled together. "I like that skirt where'd you get it?" Mirabel asked. It must be a nice skirt if Mirabel and Camilo both asked about it. "Actually I made it myself." Mirabel beamed. "No Way! I like to sew too! Oh my god, we're going to be best friends! Come let me show you the nursery, that's my room." I smiled and nodded. Mirabel grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs.

We reached a door, it wasn't like the other doors in the house. It wasn't lit up with her name or a picture of her, it was just blue. Plain blue. Mirabel slowly opened it, "Here's my small room," Mirabel leaned closer to me and whispered. "Stay here and watch this." Mirabel walked over to her bed and sat down, she grabbed a present she had wrapped and dangled it down towards the ground. "If someone doesn't grab this is three seconds sits going to self destruct.." Mhm? What was she doing? Was she expecting me to grab it? But that wouldn't make since, she told me to stay here?

"3.." Mirabel began. "2.." Mirabel smiled. "1.." Someone reached out from under the bed and yanked the gift out of her hand. I gasped. Who was that? Mirabel began to laugh. "Antonio come out and meet my new friend." Mirabel leaned on the nearest wall. A small child with curly brown hair like Camilos and a white suit crawled out from under the bed. Antonio stood up and looked down at his feet. "Hi."

I stepped forward and bent down on my knees so I could see his face. "Hi Antonio. I heard your gift ceremony's tonight?" I spoke softly. "Yeah it is." Antonio replied, swaying softly. I placed my hands on his shoulders, "If your worried don't be, I know you'll do great! Plus you look amazing!" Antonio giggled. Mirabel crouched next to him and hugged him, "I love you." Antonio giggled more. Suddenly the floor boards started bouncing up and down taking me with them. I gasped and started laughing. A clock flew off Mirabels bedside table and landed in front of Antonio and Mirabel.

"Yes Casita, we hear you." Mirabel chuckled and lifted up Antonio. "You'll do great! Stay strong out there!" Mirabel then placed him down. Antonio nodded and walked out of the room, we followed behind him. Mirabel shot me a nervous look. "There you are! Gosh I was so worried!" A women with a yellow dress and ginger hair picked up Antonio and carried him downstairs. Someone grabbed my arm, "Hey wanna stand by me during the ceremony?" I whipped around, it was Camilo. "Ow! Your hair whipped my face." I giggled. "Sorry Camilo! But besides that, I'd love to stand by you during the ceremony." Camilo smiled. "Awesome."

————————————————————————

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was quite short and didn't have many details. Please tell me if you want more details and what characters you want to show up more.

Anyways as I said at the beginning of the chapter I don't have the best grammar or writing abilities so please tell me if you like this formatting.

I will be adding curse words because they make things 10x funnier!

Stay gold.