CH-16 ROMANTIC NIGHT (18+)

Start from the beginning

His mouth crashed over hers as she took in his weight over her, her legs wrapping around his body as he kissed the skin at her neck.

He pulled away from her lips to trail kisses down her chest, kissing the peaks that were piercing through the thin cotton material before burying his face into her belly.

He sucked in a mouthful of the soft flesh on her waist before making his way up to her chest, pushing away the fabric, inch by inch as he lay a zig-zag path with his lips, driving her over the edge.

She quivered with pleasure with every kiss as he moved north, and, at one point, she pulled on the t-shirt, unable to bear the longing for his mouth to satiate her pebbled nipple.

 She let out a groan as she took off her t-shirt before running her fingers through his hair to pull his mouth over her soft peak.

He let out a low grunt that set off something deep inside her as his teeth framed her hardened nipple before his mouth closed in over it. She hugged his head and buried the
side of her face into the pillow as he savored her delectable peak with his mouth while his hand gently squeezed the other.

“Abhimanyu,” she almost screamed his name as if she could not handle the overwhelming sensations any longer.

He smiled, his eyes gleaming at her in the dim light as he moved up to kiss her lips. “I like the sound of my name on your lips.”

She kissed him back. “Don’t make me wait.”

“Baby, I want you so bad it hurts,” he confessed.

As if in response to his words, she kicked down her pajama bottom and reached for the button on his jeans, undoing it before pulling the zipper down.
He let out a primitive sound when she ran her fingers over his throbbing shaft as he kissed her.

She broke the kiss to push him off of her while tugging on his jeans. He kicked them away in a flash along with his boxers, and when he brought his hardness to her bare skin, she throbbed with need.

The longing to be unified with him in every possible way was surmounting, and all rational thoughts left her. All she could think about was to be consumed by the sheer intensity of the moment and be lost in the whirl of the novel sensations.

The crinkling sound of foil made her open her eyes as he looked at her while rolling on protection. She was not even thinking about protection, but she was glad he did. When he came back to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he inched into her, stretching her slowly.

 After a few moments, he bit down on her lips as he kissed her before burying himself deep inside her.

She let out a gasp when she felt his tip graze the sweet spot as it made its way in. When he pulled out to build a rhythm, she plastered her lips to his as he built up the peak, just like he had in her dream a while back.

“I… had a dream that—”

He swallowed her words as he took them on a ride to new levels of pleasure.
They rejoiced the feeling of slick skin on skin and the heat that encompassed them as they orgasmed together before drifting back into a delectable sleep, holding each other in their arms.

 ******"**""""""""""‡*‡***********

 The next morning, she woke up to distant sounds in the kitchen. For a moment, she thought there was a burglar in her apartment until the soreness in her muscles reminded her of how she stayed up all night, lying next to him and over and under him, well into the morning hours.

 She felt wonderful as she stretched in bed, enjoying his scent on the sheets. She sat up slowly, relishing the feel of the muscle movement as she reached for a robe.

She slowly walked to the bedroom door to open it softly. She bit her lip, suddenly feeling shy about facing him when she had no shame crying out his name every time he made her peak, the multiple times she did through the night.

A sizzle passed through her just at the memory of how she finally collapsed in his arms, exhausted and excited at the same time.

She walked over to where he stood by the balcony doors, his back to her, sipping coffee, and slowly wrapped her arms around him from behind. “Good morning.”

He turned around smiling, and she buried her face into the softness of his shirt. “You smell so good.”

He chuckled. “I used the soap in your bathroom. It’s a good thing I had my gym bag in the car.”

“Did you sleep well?” She kissed his arm.

He took the back of her hand to his lips and kissed her gently. “I had fun watching you sleep.”

She loosened her hold on him as he lowered his lips to hers in a deep, sensuous kiss that made her weak in the knees.

She moaned as he ran one arm around her, balancing the coffee mug with his other hand as he sucked the air out of her.

She was breathless, and her heart pounded loudly when he released her lips, smiling at her. “Don’t get me started already.”

She smiled coyly, reaching for the mug in his hand and turned away taking a sip of his coffee. “Don’t get me started.”

He wrapped his arm around her from behind as she walked away from him, taking a bite of her shoulder causing thrills to converge at the apex of her thighs. “I’ll hardly need any seducing.”

She pulled away from him, quickly slipping to the other side of the counter. She slowly took another sip of his coffee, her eyes on him. “Coffee is good but tastes better on you.”

His eyes darkened with desire. “Want to have more?”

“Sure, I might prefer that.” She placed the coffee mug on the counter as he walked over to where she stood, his hands going to her waist before placing her on the kitchen counter.

She let out a surprised squeal just before his lips brushed over hers, his hands cupping her cheeks. “How do you like your coffee?”

She hummed against his lips. “I like it like this… strong…” she paused to run her hand over his well-built chest, “… warm, and…” she trailed her hand lower to the waistband of his shorts and slowly ran her fingers over his hardness, her lips curved up suggestively, “… thick. Just the way I like it.”

He let out a groan, moving his lips away from her. “Are you sure you are still talking about the coffee?”

“Yes,” she hissed when his fingers trailed along the inside of her thighs as he kissed her neck.

She threw her head back and held his head close to her enjoying the burn from his stubble on her soft skin.

“Baby, you are so hot right now, all I can think about is to keep you chained to the bed.”

“Someone’s into kinky stuff.”

He chuckled, pulling back to look at her. “No. Just into you.”

She blushed. “Thank you for my second dose of coffee. I am rejuvenated.”

He ran the pad of his thumb over her lower lip and asked, “Why did you wake up in the middle of the night?”

She took in a deep breath remembering the nightmare. “I… I saw in my sleep that you were going back to Singapore, and I didn’t know how to get to you. To stop you from leaving and—”

She lost her voice, and he hugged her, her tears hidden against his shirt as he felt the tightness grow in his chest.
He hugged her not knowing what to say.

What would he say?

Abhimanyu had changed his plans not to go back to Singapore so he could be close to his family.

There was a last thought about how he had better corporate connections in Singapore than in India, and him being in a hub like Singapore might be better for business, but the film of tears in her eyes at the thought of him leaving burned him deep inside.

In that moment, the last ounce of thought he had about potentially moving back was out the door.

 How could one person play such a huge role in one’s life? He knew she would rule his heart, forever.