CHAPTER 15

"Eve,let's eat breakfast!"

"no!"

I'm really tired because of yesterday.
After that conversation we went shopping,eat,selfie and hotel.Of course we're not sleep in the same room.Yeah we married but fake.We get two room for us.I'm really tired so I planned to sleep until 10 or 11pm.
But this guy disturbed my SLEEPING BEAUTY.I mean it's 8am so it's still too soon. I always wonder how he have a lot of ENERGY.Did he buy it?If yes, then I need to ask him where the shop is.

"Get your ass up."

"Go away."

"You left me no choice then."

Wait,what he'll gonna do?He not doing something bad or nasty...Right?
....
What the hell am I thinking?
Nevermind I need to sleep now.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

"OH MY MONEY!SERIOUSLY SCREAMING? NEAR MY EAR?!"

Lucas screams really loud near my ear. He almost make my eardrum dead.Now he laugh like an idiot while I still mad and blushed.

"Punishment for not waking up.Now go wash your self first.You stink you know."

He said it while closing his nose.He really get on my nerves.

"I.kill.you."

"yeah,yeah.Kill me after you done.If you can."

He smirk.I honestly not expecting this innocent boy is a pervert.A totally pervert,annoying, flirty totally different with a Lucas I first met.Don't judge a book by its cover.The cover is totally pretty but the inside is really ugly.That's him.
Lucas.

After a few minutes and a lot of cursing Lucas,I went to the kitchen and I saw Lucas busy scroling his phone probably is watching some Tiktok.Not forget that he wearing glasses too.Yeah he's hot but Charlie is hotter.

"Done checking me?"

"Ew."

I show him my disgusted face while he just smile.Then I sit come to the table and I saw....A very very delicious meal.Without wasting time,I eat the breakfast and enjoy it.So much.That's maje wonder why he don't want to be chef?He totally good with this.

"You really good at cooking."

"Of course."

"Don't you ever have any dream to be a chef?"

"Ummm....."

Look like he need to think.Personal reason I think?

"Well,I do have.I actually want to be a chef because it's my childhood dreams too.But you know the business must be going so my parents don't approved it."

It's must be sad for him especially its his dream since he was a child.

"It must be tough..."

"...Yeah..I also make a promise to this girl that I will be a chef.She said that she will come to my restaurant and eat a lot because she like to eat."

He giggled.

"The girl must be so special.Do you where is she now?"

"...Yes,but.....She not remember me so I guess it's a waste?But I will make she remember me and the promised we make."

That's hurt when someone special forgot about you.I hope he's okay.

"I'm sure that girl will remember you soon."

"You."

My eyes got widen when he say that.You?What's that supposed to mean?

"Me?Why?"

He not answering me instead he keep staring at me like he want me to.....remember?Remember what?Did I do something wrong?
A few second later he's start talking.

"I mean your childhood.How about yours?"

"Umm actually I remember it.But my mother told me that I always cried whenever my clip hair is gone.Thank goodness I still found it."

I said while laughing.I actually don't have any idea why I always mention this clip hair.It's not even expensive but something more than that.

"Your clip hair must be so special.Did it have a backstory?"

"No.But I just feel that this thing have a big connection that I can't lose it.So that's why I take care of it."

He nodded his head answering that he understand.But I want to have what is in his mind now.

"Maybe it's the gift from a person."

"A gift?But my parents never give me this."

"I mean...Maybe your childhood friend..."

Childhood?I can't sure that it's from my childhood since I can't remember.

"I don't know..."

"....maybe that person want you to remember you so that's why they give that?I mean who's know...Right?"

I just speechless from his response.Maybe he right,the clip hair making me feel a big connection that I I don't know.Maybe something happened in my childhood.

"How about we have a morning walk?"

Lucas ask me.I look at the windows and the weather is really good so I think that's good idea.

"Sure."

Now we outside.I feel relax and calm seeing the view.Lucas also seems very calm too.We just keep quite to enjoy this moment.But not so long until.....

"Nice to meet you again,Eve."

Charlie show up.

Author:
It's been so long since I update.But guess what now I'm here!
I'm sorry for taking a long break.Not a break actually I just don't have any idea.
So the real story begin now and I hope you enjoy it.

What do you think Lucas said "you" to Eve?

What was actually happened in Eve's childhood?

What the clip hair mean?

Feel free to comment!
(and if I still don't update for a long time, that's mean I really busy)

Thank you💋