Chapter 24 | Consequences

Start from the beginning

Tall trees shadowed the park making the bright street lights the only source of light. I put the hood of my jacket as it became too cold.

As I scan the place I realized on how familiar it is. I stopped and took a good look just for me to realize that it's Win's favorite park.

"Shit! How did I get in here" I cussed to myself. Suddenly, The moments of Win being on this park ran through my mind. I coughed and cleared my throat in attempt to clear it.

I really can't get enough

"Comply to the orders Drake!" A loud shout was heard. I turned myself to the direction of the sound, curious of what's happening. It can't be him The fast heartbeat enclosed my ears. As I got closer, I immediately hid on the trees. It was 5 men surrounding something or someone.

"Whatever, Tell your boss to fuck off" The man who was helplessly laying down answered. My eyes widen in shock when I heard it. It really is him but why is he like that.

Soon, one of the men kicked Drake on the abdomen letting out a painful moan, It continued as the others followed. I want to help him but it seems like my body was glued to the ground.

A ring was heard on the men, He soon picked up and spoke formally. He them ended and went back to inform his crew.

"Remember this Drake. You have something that you need to do. Understand?" He said while dripping Drake's head, He soon released it harshly as they walk away.

"You can come out now" Drake said that caught me off guard. He knows that I'm here I slowly went out of my hiding spot to check on him. Out of blue, Droplets of water poured lightly on the sky. Great

"Are you alright?" I asked. He then scoff and tried his best to stand. I ran towards him to help but he swayed his arms harshly.

"I can't believe that all the people that can find me like this... It's you" Drake straightforwardly said. I glared at him in confusion, What is he talking about?

"What are you saying?" I asked him. He laughed hysterically and looked at me angrily. Drake started to walk slowly towards me both of us on the verge on being too wet because of the rain.

"Are you dumb? You were with that chick right? Win, the general's beloved bride" He said while smiling. How. How does he know this? I asked at myself. The wind and rain grew stronger and the leaves swayed loudly.

"How did you know?" I stutter. My mind still not processing on what's happening. He knows everything, does it mean he knows that he's-

"You are not the only one with those visions, Vachirawit" Drake utter with a mischievous grin. As soon as he finishes, A loud thunder echoed throughout the place. My vision became blurry and my head spinning.

The figure of Drake became two, One is the Drake that I know and one is Drake on a familiar garments. I closed my eyes shut and tried to regain posture.

"What's wrong Vachirawit? Don't tell me that even this, You are going to steal it away from me?" His voice reached my ears. I slowly opened my eyes just to see Drake on a traditional but expensive wear. No.

It's just like what happened with Gun

"You stole everything away from me. Honor and Dignity! Everything!" He shouted on my face. He reached his hands to grip the collar of my shirt bringing it close to him. I felt a sudden sting on my chest area, Too unbearable

I slowly gaze down, A sword stab through me. Eyes widen in shock as I tried my best to get freed on his grip. "This is what should happen Vachirawit! Suffer like the way I did!" Drake yelled again while laughing like a mad man. Whispers soon enclosed my ears.

As I regain all my strength, I punched Drake hardly on his face as he was blown the grip on my collar has gone. The constant whispers has stop and everything went back to normal but the heavy rain didn't. I went back to Drake as I sat myself on him and continued to punch. I have lost my mind

Help me

I lifted Drake's bloody face using his shirt's collar. As I shake him violently, His eyes full of terror.

"You will die cowardly like you did before!" Shouting loud enough to shake him out. He pushed me aside as he ran away until I didn't see his figure.

I felt my body shake not knowing if it's the cold or the events that took place. I hugged myself and let the unexpected tears fall.

I'm so sorry Win

~•~

I missed writing this so here you go. I don't feel the best but I hope you enjoyed.