{chapter six} kwazii is too much...

No one POV    
They return to the octopod, unable to make out what had just happened. They ask the captain what happened and if he was okay. The had to see if he lied or not because they KNEW he was hiding something from them, and they wanted to help. "Hey cap'n, what happened , I meant WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG TO GET BACK ????" Kwazii said A bit  abruptly. "Er...well...I had to take a fish to the......nvm- well I got stuck...??" The captain said getting himself more confused. "You sure...? Nothing you're, you know...hiding ?" Kwazii said a bit suspiciously. "Yes...????" The captain said trying to change to topic. "Uh BRB !" The captain says and runs to the octochute. "Wow. I didn't know he was THIS upset about it"
The captain stops in his tracks about to got in the octochute. "What ?" He says a little uneasy.
"Well, we may have followed you when we noticed you hadn't come back so..." Kwazii says a little guilty. The captain stares at the floor.
Kwazii POV.
The captain stares at the floor. He looks angry, sad, he mostly looks uncomfortable. I apologize but he still says nothing. He makes a small jump into the octochute and goes to his room. I slowly follow him. I want to apologize without him

being angry. I follow him up to his room. He sits by his bed and pulls a book from under his bed. I try to read the title but the only words be could make out were: "my..." I stop and think, I try's to see who it was written by.
I stares back into the captains room, he looks at the book again. "By yours truly" does that mean... HE MADE THE BOOK ?! I look at the title again. It not a book... it a diary... "My diary!" 
The captain buts the book down. And throws it under the bed.
"I know you're there Kwazii...why do you want to get into my private business again ?" He asks getting upset
"I'm just worried about you..." I says a little sad, while coming over and sitting next to the captain. The captain looks

up at Kwazii and gives him a small smile. "Who said you could come in here...?" He says adjusting his smile. "I did" I say, Kwazii with a more serious face. "Kwazii there is no reason to be mad. The is no reason, I was joking." The captain says looking away a little more upset.
. "I'll leave then but you could tell at least me the truth next time alright ?" I ask,
"sure" the captain says sarcastically. "Oh Kwazii" the captain says quietly. I leave the room for a little while so me and the captain
Can have some time off.