{Chapter five} The octonauts become worried

Kwazii POV
The captain has been gone for what feels like forever, peso said that the captain told him to go back and that he will be staying for a minute but it's been TOO long I've started to become worried about the captain, I'm just hoping he's okay...

I tell Dashi what happened and she tries to look for him on the tracking device thingy she finds a weak signal of the captain she quickly takes a photo before it disappeared. She sounds the Octo-Aleart and everyone races to the HQ. Dashi tells everyone how the captain could be in big trouble. His signal only goes out if someone hacks it, breaks the Octo-compass, or he loses connection. He was very close to the Octopod when his signal was up, and she does not know anyone who can hack it's besides other octonauts.
Dashi calls everyone to the GUP A. And me peso and Dashi run to the GUP and hop inside

Dashi POV:
I tell tweak to open the Octo-hatch and we leave. We go to where the signal was before it died out. We search the arctic and find the captains Octo-compass. We hear a quiet scream, It sounded just like...THE CAPTAIN ! The others heard it too the screaming continues for three more seconds before fading into paleness. We were lead to a den we walk inside

slowly, we can hear someone breathing VERY heavily. Peso says that this was the same den as the one we went to last.

We walk into the room witch the panting came from. We see the captain and the fox tied up with cuts and bruises all over them. The fox was crying silently and the captain quickly spots us, he directs us to leave and the way he's looking at us he does not want anyone else stuck in this mess.
CB POV:
I saw the others walk in I try to tell them to leave before Glider comes back. She is actually CRAZY ! And I think I might go CRAZY too of I get stuck in here for a long time. I already am crazy enough. I can tell when people like or don't like me. I hide my "craziness" from the others because if they saw me like this I don't think they would like me very much. I just don't wanna have a total meltdown like I did the other day, luckily I was alone so no one saw me...Sometimes I feel like no one actually cares for me. I feel like they are only there to make me "feel good about myself" honestly I don't deserve them. They make me feel worse then feel better.

Peso POV:
I saw the girl enter the room she grabs a knife and slits the captain a few times she takes a needle and takes some of the captains blood and moves it into another needle she injects it into another fellow polar bear and watches she asks him how he feels, he said he felt like he could lift a house. The captain looked worried he tries to break free by pulling the ropes and breaks the in less than a second he limps off to the other side of the room and sits in the corner. I Notice a shiny stream of water fall down his cheek. He looked upset, I'm not used to him crying. Actually I've NEVER seen him cry before. This was kind of scary because if the captain was scared they were scared. He was the STRONGEST the TOUGHEST the BRAVEST out of everyone in the octonauts. I started to panic then I told the others that we should come back sometime later

Kwazii stoped me he told me that he wanted to see this first. I told him that I could be personal to the captain. He said that he really liked the captain and always wanted to be there for him. We watch him cry in the corner somehow the girl has not noticed that the captain has broke free. The captain slowly untied the fox and picker her up in his arms.the sprinted out of the room. When he sprinted he had caught the attention of GLIDER she chased after him.she ran right past us we followed.
She left the den to find nothing. I knew I was right we should had left when we had the chance. We went back to our hiding spot and waited for her to walk by and then we made a run for it.