|| THANK YOU FROM THE AUTHOR ||

Start from the beginning

I have seen abuse and what kind of toll it takes on a human mind. And such people, often tend to become violent, being a victim of it themselves. But there is an alternative, you can choose NOT to inherit that. Choose to be sensible. Choose to be a healer knowing first-hand how childhood trauma is. Choose to be make the world better for other kids, and that's what he'd do. Ralph will teach you how to EMPATHIZE with people around you. Not just sympathize. That's the best kind of comfort you can give someone. That's the best version of human you can ever be for people going through sufferings. Be a Phoenix, rise and shine from the ashes, okay?

Neo. Ah, this dude. I love him (because there was no story without him). And many other readers did like him too. Such a genius, gone to waste. Boy, did he give me a run for my money. If he would have gotten the Throne, then in my opinion, he would've finally taken some well-needed rest in a small hut somewhere or maybe he would have destroyed the whole world and smiled proudly over the ruins. There is no in between with him. But I will leave it up to readers to decide the alternate ending for him.

I know, people expected a happy ending. And our Nova... well, his story is just beginning, isn't it? He always was a hero for me because I know him like no one does. Well, I am not going to show him completely healed and everything, and right away be the King he used to be before Neo happened. Because I want to address depression, traumas of captivity and isolation, grief of loss. But above all, I want to show how even one single ray of HOPE can change a life. Power of friendship and all that. Nova will show you how to fight for survival. How to find that single piece of one's own self which we unknowingly or knowingly lose in the past. How to question things even when the whole world says otherwise. How to get your glory back. How to choose goodness above everything. How to be kind. 

And lastly Orella. Sorry, it came to that, and I had really hoped it wouldn't affect readers too much. She is a mystery even to me, only unraveled herself in one whole chapter. It's sad that other characters don't even know what all she did for them, only you readers do. I am proud of her. Though, I am not sure whether she really loved Neo and don't even wanna know. I am attaching a random image I found online of Elsa, which would say it all. ✨Snowflake, the star of the Winter Realm. ✨

Some characters got less highlight, because I planned to save some things for the next one – Amelia, Serena, Dylan, Ralph's mom and even Nova, who did not get as much exposure as other main cast

Some characters got less highlight, because I planned to save some things for the next one – Amelia, Serena, Dylan, Ralph's mom and even Nova, who did not get as much exposure as other main cast. But they will shine soon. We also got some brand new characters. WITH BRAND NEW SHIPS. I wish someone would write this book for me, because it is all only in my head right now. And seems daunting, but Autumn and Summer Realms sounds fun.

In most fantasy and medieval books, it is the royalty which is cruel. We want the Kings and Queens dead, monarchy buried. But I want to try something new. Hopefully, I do. I plan to show two different types of Kings... One who has found himself--but lost his kingdom. And other who got a kingdom--but lost himself. You understand who the next protagonists are, right? They both have a lot in common if you give it a thought.