Savannah turned her head towards me. "Excuse me? I'm the bitch? Don't get me started." 

"All you've done lately is talk behind my back to Blue and criticize me to my face." 

"At least I tell you that I talk to Blue about you?" Savannah stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

I got up and followed her. "Oh wow, thanks, Sav! Thanks so much for telling me you talk about me." 

"It's all out of concern, Frankie; I'm always going to give you tough love compared to Blue babying you ALL the time!" Savannah spun around and stopped walking. "You're delusional." 

I could feel my cheeks getting red with anger. "So when were you going to tell me that you told Blue I slept with Jackson?

Savannahs face went white. "What are you talking about?"

"I saw Jackson the other day; we spoke about what happened. He said YOU were the one who told Blue. NOT him." I pushed my finger against her chest. 

Savannah crossed her arms and stared at me. "Why would he say that?"

"Because it's true, or is it not?" 

Savannah turned around and walked towards the kitchen. "I can't believe you're even bringing this up; I mean, come on, you're the one that fucked him, not me."

"Stop dodging the question. You told Blue." I yelled.

"Fuck! Who cares! Yeah, I told Blue!" Savannah stepped towards me.

"WHY!? You're supposed to be my friend?" 

"Because he had every right to know. He likes you, Frankie!" Savannah snapped.

"But- what the fuck I didn't even know Blue liked me then?! What a bad excuse." 

Savannah was now in my face getting anger by the second. Her eyes squinted hard at my last comment. 

"You seriously can't be that fucking oblivious," Savannah shouted.

 "Kill me for not knowing someone has a crush on me? You're supposed to be my friend, and you went behind my back and created drama that did not need to happen?" 

"You need to leave, Frankie; I'm done with this pointless conversation." Savannah rolled her eyes.

"No, not until you tell me why you're being such a shady bitch?!" I held my ground.

Savannah's eyes grew large. "Are you fucking serious?" Savannah pushed my shoulders back. "The fact that someone as nice as Blue even likes you is INSANE." 

I stepped back at her push; my eyes searched her face. "Oh my god." My hands balled into fists as I stared at her. "You like Blue..." 

Savannah shook her head. "You're crazy." 

"YOU like Blue," I whispered.

Everything made sense now. 

"Okay, so what? I had a crush on him for a couple of months, but I'm with Lucas now." Savannah scoffed. "You're not the only person who has a crush on Blue. Every girl that comes in contact with him does." 

"You told him about what happened with Jackson so he wouldn't speak to me anymore." My arms fell to my side.

I felt like I was just stabbed in the back. The past few years, being friends with Savannah felt like a lie. How truthful has she been with me? What other things has she done in hopes of getting Blue on her side? 

Savannah stayed quiet. 

"Answer me." I wailed.

"YEAH! I did." Savannah yelled, throwing her hands up. "I was so sick of how he was a puppy dog to you. EVERYTHING you did wrong, he would always act like it was okay. I thought after you fucked Jackson, he would be done with you, but NO, of course, he throws Jackson away instead of you." 

"We're all these past years of friendship a joke to you?" My tone was calm.

"No, Frankie, I obviously have a lot of love for you, but- " Savannah looked away. " I wanted Blue to like me. Not you. That got in the way of things." 

"Do you still like him?" I asked.

"No, I'm with Lucas." Savannah pushed her hair behind her shoulder.

"Do you still like Blue?" I ask again.

Savannah scratched her forehead and looked out the window. Shaking her head, she answered, "... I love Blue, yeah." 

We stood in front of each other for a while. Savannah kept her attention on the outside world while I tried to collect my thoughts. This whole time we were friends, she was secretly jealous, trying to kick me out of Blue's life?

"You're a bad friend." I finally say and make my way towards the door. 

"F, wait, I'm sorry." Savannah walked behind me.

I fling open the front door and quickly walk down the steps; I turn around and see Savannah standing in the doorway. "I don't think we should be friends anymore." I don't wait for a response to leave. 

Savannah didn't respond as I walked away. I could feel her eyes watching me walk down the sunset-lit street towards my way home. I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes. I was so angry, hurt, and upset. My head pounded with pain as my thoughts raced. 

I pulled my phone out and dialed Layla's number. I quickened my pace towards my apartment and waited for her to answer.

"Hey, babe! I was just thinking about you." Layla exclaimed over the phone. 

I sniffled my tears. "Hi, are you busy? I could use a friend to talk to." 

Layla's mood shifted. "Are you okay? What happened?" 

"I'm okay; I just need to talk to someone." 

"Of course, oh my goodness, yes, do you want to come over? Where are you?" Layla sounded concerned.

"I'm walking back to my apartment; I'm in Manhattan." I stopped and moved off to the side of the walkway.

"Here, let me send you my address." Layla typed on the other end. "Come now." 

"Okay, I'll see you soon." I hung up and let my GPS lead the way.

I've never felt so betrayed before in my life. I wish I had a Xanax.