You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 54

Start from the beginning

Donghyun agilely carried Minki (who thought he was still being invited to play by Donghyun, barked happily) and hugged him and then ran after me. I quickly started my car engine. I regret being Bojin's best friend all this time, but I never asked him how he got to and off from work.

"Noona, seatbelt!"

"Oh yeah, my gosh, I almost forgot!"

"That's Bojin hyong right? Across the street, the one in the yellow sweater?"

"Yes, that's him. Watch him carefully, Donghyun."

I'm more used to driving now, so I've been brave enough to make sudden turns or perform other surprising turns. It's still unclear in which direction Bojin is walking, he seems busy with his cell phone as well along the way. Finally he turned into a rather busy street, and my car couldn't enter the street because it led to a pedestrian street. I finally parked my car and we both quickly got out of the car.

"Is his house there, noona?"

"Based on what I remember from his CV, no, not here. Where is he?"

"Relax, I can still see him. Follow me noona."

Thankfully Donghyun is tall, so he was able to follow in Bojin's footsteps, and there were a lot of people around us this Friday night, so I just followed Donghyun's back so I wouldn't be separated from him and our hunt. But suddenly, Donghyun stopped walking and I bumped into his sturdy back.

"OUCH! WHY DID YOU STOP SO SUDDEN!"

"Shhh, noona is so loud!" Donghyun rebuked.

With one hand, he pulls me down a quieter hallway and confuses me even more.

"What's the matter?"

"Take a good look, noona."

I peeked through Donghyun's side, and I could see Bojin who had his back facing us, was buying a giant cotton candy, and beside him was a girl who also had her back to us. But the figure of the girl seemed familiar. The hair was arranged in a bun, and the two were busy chatting while occasionally laughing. And when Bojin took the candy, I could see the side profile of the girl walking with him.

"IMPOSSIBLE!"

"Shhh noona. Shut up, let's follow them."

With great suspicion, we followed the footsteps of the two while keeping our distance. The two then entered a ramen restaurant, but it was too risky for us to follow them inside, so we waited for them under the window. Thankfully, they were sitting by the window, so we just had to look down and we could hear their conversation clearly from where we were hiding now.

"So what excuse are you using to come out now?"

I heard Bojin's voice very clearly.

"I said I went out with Yeowoo eonni, because I couldn't possibly use Youngkyong as an excuse. She's very busy right now."

"How about we just tell them? Why do we have to hide? We don't make sin after all."

"I know oppa. I'm just... just embarrassed to be teased."

"You're so adorable."

Donghyun and I took the risk to take a little peek at what was going on inside and we saw Bojin pinching our friend's pointed nose. Oh so I see... they're already dating huh?

너 왜 이렇게 빛나니

Why do you shine so much?
날 쳐다보는 니 그 눈빛 때문에

Because of your eyes when you look at me
눈이 멀 것만 같애

I feel like I'll go blind
나 왜 이렇게 뜨겁니

Why are you so hot?
점점 물들어가는 나의 얼굴이

My face is getting more and more colored
다가갈수록 빨개져 가

The closer you come to me, the redder it gets

내게 와줘요 You're so magnetic

Come to me, you're so magnetic
모든 게 다 끌려

I'm attracted to all of you
내가 자꾸 흔들려

I keep getting shaken up
점점 빠져요 You're so fantastic
I'm falling for you more and more, you're so fantastic

널 갖는 게 내 꿈

My dream is to have you
나의 선택의 끝

You're the end of my decision

너란 Girl Girl Girl

It's you girl girl girl
너란 Girl Girl Girl

It's you girl girl girl
Be my girl girl girl
You're in my heart my heart

()

"Woof! Woof!"

"Shhh Minki!" I rebuked, glancing at Minki in Donghyun's arms who had already set his front legs on the wall while wagging his tail.

It's a very good timing, because at that moment Bojin and his girlfriend looked at us, I think they saw my forehead and Donghyun, and their eyes bulged very big.

"Noona? Donghyun?"

The two of us also stood up, and Donghyun with his free hand pointed back at them with an expression of not wanting to lose.

"Bojin hyung! Chinye!"

We ended up joining the two lovebirds, with me sitting next to Chinye and Donghyun next to Bojin (Minki was already spoiling on Bojin's lap). All of this happened because Minki was too excited and barked at the sight of Bojin...

"So why are you following me?" asked Bojin surprised.

"Don't judge us. You too... you! Since when are you guys dating?" I asked while nudging Chinye with my arm.

"Ah eonni... actually..."

"Actually it's been a month," answered Bojin straightforwardly, "sorry we hid this from you..."

"You can just be honest with us! After all, we are also happy," said Donghyun, "finally, Chinye."

"Well, Donghyun, you're teasing me," Chinye rebuked.

"I'm not teasing you, I'm happy too."

"So I guess the others deserve to know too, no need to hide it anymore," I suggested with a laugh.

"Never mind, sooner or later everyone will know," laughed Bojin, "we're just about to eat. Noona, Donghyun, come with us to eat."

"WOW!" Donghyun exclaimed, making Minki jump from Bojin's lap.

"Oppa will regret offering them food..." Chinye said slowly.

And we ended the night very happy, Donghyun and I ate a lot, and Minki also drank milk until he was full. Thankfully, another couple has a happy ending.

***