- t w o -

loquacious

lo·qua·cious

tending to talk a great deal; talkative.

- l u n a -

I made my way up to the front door and let myself in. 

I'm glad Lorenzo didn't come in because the house is a mess right now. There is broken glass and trash everywhere. 

I stepped over pieces of glass and made my way upstairs. As I walked, memories flashed through my mind. I saw the dent on the hallway wall and froze. 

"PLEASE STOP!" I screamed while crying. 

I shuddered. I kept walking so I wouldn't have to relive those memories. 

I made it to my room. It was small and it only contained a mattress and a dresser. 

I set my bookbag down and grabbed the suitcase on the floor next to my mattress. I started moving my clothes from my dresser into my suitcase. 

It wasn't very much. My clothes took up half of the suitcase. 

I moved on to belongings. I only have a couple things. 

Yes, I know it's stupid but I have a stuffed panda my mom gave to me before she passed. His name is Bamboo. 

I put him in the suitcase and then went into the bathroom. 

I opened the medicine cabinet and skimmed through all the bottles. John had pills he was supposed to take, but never did. I finally found the painkillers and grabbed the bottle. I opened the bottle and looked at how many there were left. There were four. Just my luck. I'm going to need to figure out how to get more. 

Then I found a bottle of sleeping pills. Lucky for me, the bottle was still full. I need those for nightmares. 

I went back into my room and tossed the bottles into my suitcase. 

I grabbed my phone charger and tossed that in as well. Yes, I have a phone. 

It's pretty crappy though since I had to buy it myself. It's cracked and I don't know how it's still working but it works. 

Then, I grabbed my vape. 

Yep, I do drugs, the same thing that ruined my step-father. 

Nicotine is a way to escape reality. I tossed my vape and charger into my suitcase. I then lifted my mattress up and pulled out the bag under it. 

It had "stuff" in it. That stuff being two pods and enough weed for one more blunt. I would have to make it count. I tossed the bag into my suitcase and went over to the corner of the room. 

I lifted up the floorboard and pulled out a box. The box was the case for my mother's necklace that she gave to me on the day she died. I have it hidden so John wouldn't sell it for alcohol and drug money. 

I made sure I had everything and zipped the suitcase shut. I decided to ditch my bookbag because there was nothing in there I would need. 

I finally looked around and said goodbye to my past. Hopefully things will be better now. 

I grabbed my suitcase and left the house. Lorenzo was waiting for me in front of the car. He looked a little surprised that I only had one suitcase, but didnt say anything. He took my suitcase and put it in the trunk of the car, then we drove off to the airport I assumed. 

45 minutes later. I was correct, we are at the airport and boarding a flight to New York. 

Lorenzo has been telling me about my other brothers to pass the time. 

What I've learned is that Alessandro, who is 22, is the oldest and the coldest. Lorenzo said Alessandro has a hard time expressing his emotions and is cold and closed off. 

Then I learned about Leonardo who is 21. Lorenzo said he has quite the temper and that I should be careful with him. 

Then, I learned about Giovanni. He is 20 and the "fun" brother, Lorenzo's words, not mine. 

Lorenzo also explained how he himself is the mother of the group. 

Next is Riccardo who is 19, he also has a temper. 

Next is Matteo who is 18. He is also a "fun" brother, how exciting. 

Finally we have Angelo who is 18. Lorenzo said he is closed off and angry most of the time, but when you get to know him he is a good brother. 

By the time Lorenzo was done explaining, we had made it onto the plane somehow. Lorenzo told me it would be a 2 hour ride and that I should just sleep for it. 

I agreed and made myself comfortable. 

Did I mention we are flying on a private jet owned by my brothers? They've got some money. 

I tried to calm my nerves and let the darkness take over me. 

Soon enough, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.