M A T C H I N G ○ O N E S I E S

CONTAINS SMUT
DOM!MARK
SUB!READER
BREATHPLAY

M A R K L E E

YOUR POV
You woke up feeling groggy and needed to use the bathroom. You crawled over your boyfriend Mark, as he was sleeping on the outside of the bed. You didn't bother putting on your glasses even though you can't see. You didn't flip on any lights, feeling the walls as a guide. You reached the bathroom and undid your onesie. You were about to zip your onesie back up when-

Mark:Oh shit.

You squinted at his blurry figure standing at the threshold.

Y/N:Mark? You said starting to zip your onesie.

Mark:Stop. He said as you got to the middle of your stomach. You halted your movements.

Y/N:Everything ok? You asked, raising a brow. You walked over to the sink and washed your hands, your breasts threatened to fall out as you did so. He didn't say anything, just kept staring at you. You proceeded to wash your hand's and dried them after. You walked over to Mark and he took your right hand in his left, leading you back to your shared bedroom. You reached your bedroom and he turned the led lights to blue, his favorite color.

Y/N:Mark, what's the mean-

Mark:Shh. He just shushed you.

Mark:Go sit on the edge of the bed for me. Ok?

He told you, raising a brow.
You just nodded your head and did as he said. He made his way over to you and pushed you onto your back, your legs dangling off the side of the bed, your feet just touching the floor. He placed his thumb on the bottom of the zipper, his index on the top. He started pulling it down, his cold fingers trailing behind on your warm skin. You shuddered at the feeling. He just chuckled.

Mark:Mmm you're so beautiful. Close your eyes for me love.
You did as he said and you heard him walking over to the nightstand. You heard him walk back over and he placed something over your eyes.

Mark:Open.

You opened your eyes and saw Mark in perfect vision. He put your glasses on.

Mark:Mm hi beautiful.

He said, smirking at you. You just smiled back. He unzipped his onesie, but he tied the arms together at the waist. .

Mark:Can you sit up for me love?

Again you did as he said. He walked closer to you and slipped the onesie off your shoulders and brought it down to your waist, tying the arms together. He pushed you on the bed once again on your back. He climbed onto your lap, one leg on each side of your body, straddling you.

Mark:Are you ok with this? He asked, rubbing his hands on your shoulders. You shook your head yes.

Mark:Tsk. You and I both know I don't do anything without verbal consent. Beautiful.

Y/N:Y-yes. You mentally cursed at yourself for stuttering.

Mark:You're too cute.

He leaned his chest and upper body above yours and pressed your chests together. He hooked his arms under your armpits as you brought your head to lay on the silky pillow. Your breasts moving against his chest with every movement he made. You whimpered at the feeling. He lifted his head to look to your face. He inched closer and closer until he finally closed the gap between your lips. It started off sweet and passionate. He swiped his tounge across your lower lip, trying to get into your mouth, but not succeeding as you're stubborn. He started fondling with your right breast, making you yelp. He took this chance and entered his tounge into your mouth. He tasted sweet like cookies and cream. He eventually pulled apart for air.

He shifted his body down a little his lips moving to your neck. He left open-mouthed kisses across your breasts and stomach until he stopped at the zipper of your onesie. He untied the arms and pulled the rest off your legs. He stared at your naked body. When he didn't come back up you got nervous.

Y/N:M-mark? What are you doing? Worry filled your eyes.

Mark:I wanna make you feel good. Is that ok, love?

You always got self-conscious whenever Mark ate you out. Society and self-doubt made you feel like your body was disgusting.Mark was aware of this. But Mark always made you feel better.

Y/N:I-I guess so.

Mark:There's nothing to worry about.

You just nodded your head at him. He hooked his arms under your thighs. He blew cool air from his mouth where you needed him most. He left open-mouthed kisses on your thighs, you felt so euphoric. He brought his mouth back above your lower region. He attached his lips to your clit and started sucking.

You moaned under his touch.

Mark:Feel good? He mumbled into your clit. You felts vibrations as he spoke. Making you feel more euphoric. You just moaned in response. You felt him starting to go faster.

Y/N:A-ah Mark I-Im gon-na-

Mark:Do it, cum for me. He said, adding a finger. You felt your legs start to shake and your eyes roll to the back of your head as your orgasm hit you. He let you ride out your high. He removed himself from your lower body bringing his face back up to yours, he pressed his swollen lips against yours. He moved his head to the side, deepening the kiss. He eventually pulled apart to breathe.

Mark:See. Nothing to worry about love.

He got up and sat on his knees. He untied the arms of his onesie, pulling the zipper all the way down. He pulled the onesie off the rest of the way, freeing his erection from its restraints. It looked painful.

Y/N:Oh my God Mark, I'm so sorry you've been so focused on me I didn't even think about you and I-Im sorry.

He let you finished your little rant and smirked at your cuteness.

Mark:It's nothing to worry about love. He said, crawling over to you and hovering over your body. He leaned over and brought his mouth to your ear. You didn't even notice him circling his length at your clit as his cold breath hit your ear.

Mark:It makes it better in the end. He whispered into your ear as he pushed his length in. You moaned in his ear at the feeling.

Mark:Mmmh that's what I like to hear so beautiful. He started thrusting at a slow pace and gradually got faster. His hands rested on you thighs and squeezed. You knew he was close and so were you. You felt frustrated, needing something to grab.

Y/N:C-can I c-hoke you? You said between moans. He nodded his head as his eyes rolled back. He took your hand and placed it over his throat, with his hand on top of yours he squeezed, applying more pressure than you wanted too. He let out beautiful choked moans. It turned you on more and brought you closer to your high. You didn't even care asking if you could cum. He went faster if possible. His eyes still in the back of his head with you choking him. Your whole body started shaking, as did Mark's. Your eyes rolled back, the familiar feeling in your stomach. You came, Mark at the same time. You felt thick, white ribbons of cum paint your walls. He kept thrusting, riding out both of your highs.

Mark:O-oh my f-f-fucking g-od! He said between choked moans. You loosened your grip on his neck as he slowed down. He came to a full stop and pulled out of you. He looked at you with loving eyes.

Mark:I'll be right back. He said, his voice sounded hoarse from you choking him. He came back with sweatpants on and a rag. He walked over to the bed and cleaned you off. He helped you get dressed into his hoodie and panties. You both decided to sleep in the living room as the bed was gross. He laid on the couch, you in front of him, his hands wrapped around your waist.

He brought his mouth to your ear.

Mark:I love you, beautiful.

Y/N:I love you too.

You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.