006 ; cape queer

"you made me do this

"you made me do this."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

CLARA SAT IN CLASS, HER EYES ON THE SCREEN AS SHE WATCHED a wildebeast give birth, it was safe to say it was the grossest thing she's ever watched in her life. once the afterbirth part started to show she was completely out of it, she looked away.

everyone groaned out in disgust before their class was interrupted by once again, detective evans. this time she didn't knock and just bursted in "rachel fairchild, you're under arrest for the recent murders in hackensack ; Megan McVey, Oliver Hayden" everyone's faces grew in shock as they seen their teacher get pulled out of class.

"what?!" devon said in disbelief, standing up and walking towards his mom. "what? are you joking?" mrs. fairchild added on as the detective just shook her head "mom. she didn't do this." clara stood up and followed mrs. fairchild to the door. "he's right. she didn't!"

as clara faced the detective, she faced her son "how do you know she didn't?" she looked back at clara then towards devon again "i just know." devon mumbled as his mother didn't say another word but just walked out of class. everyone ran out of class, junior and clara were the last ones to leave.

"no stop! he's right, she didn't do it!" lexy said, out of breath as she ran towards the cop who now had the teacher in handcuffs. "all right. let's go." detective evans completely ignored the kids, they weren't just gonna tell the police that a murderous doll was after anyone in hackensack.

"go ahead and get back in the classroom." one of the teachers instructed all of the students that were out in the hallway, watching the scene. all of the students walked back to class like instructed, clara grabbed onto juniors arm. "do you really think she could've done it?"

"i'll be over as soon as i can after school okay?" clara told junior, her hand resting on his shoulder as she stood in front of him. he kept quiet and just nodded, she leaned in and kissed him on his cheek. "see you later jun."

the bell than rang as she ran off, getting into her sisters car.

once they arrived home, clara noticed something familiar sitting on the kitchen counter.

it was chucky.

clara's eyes widened a slight bit as she walked towards the doll, a note in his hands. she shakily picked up the note and began to read it

'hi sweetfaces,

here's a little gift for my little clara. meet, tommy.